Just Leave Us Be

M

Marky&Ariel

Original Poster
Look fella's I didn't want to do this but you all need to wake up and smell the coffee. This is how it is, and how it will stay.

Leave us alone and get on with your lives.

If you need proof I am sure my good lady will confirm that this is not a fake.

MrPromey

Originally posted by Marky&Ariel
Look fella's I didn't want to do this but you all need to wake up and smell the coffee. This is how it is, and how it will stay.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
My Darling!... My Dear!... MY BABY!!!... PLEASE, say it isn't so!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

MrPromey

Originally posted by MrPromey

:confused: that makes me a little more hopeful, I guess.....

There I fixed it. You happy? I'm just so worried and upset right now that I can't see straight. In the confusion, i made a typo... Anyway, like I said in the other string. I'm not going to fight anymore even though the temptation is there. She is the only one I care about and I don't care what you think :p

Ariel

I think I owe it to you all to make a response...it's all just so hard...but true. I must stand by Mark and confirm that we have been together for so long...but we've tried to hide it. Not that I don't love you all, but how can I not love a man that has created a whole new identity. As you can imagine, the last two days have been emotionally exhausting for me. I never thought I'd be in the favor of so many wonderful men. But the truth of the matter is...well, you know the truth by now. How can I resist a man that bakes cookies for me for no special reason?
That's all I can say on the matter right now...I hope that we can all sort this out very soon and move beyond this...my heart breaks to think that I would hurt any of you....

M

Marky&Ariel

Original Poster
Originally posted by Ariel
I think I owe it to you all to make a response...it's all just so hard...but true. I must stand by Mark and confirm that we have been together for so long...but we've tried to hide it. Not that I don't love you all, but how can I not love a man that has created a whole new identity. As you can imagine, the last two days have been emotionally exhausting for me. I never thought I'd be in the favor of so many wonderful men. But the truth of the matter is...well, you know the truth by now. How can I resist a man that bakes cookies for me for no special reason?
That's all I can say on the matter right now...I hope that we can all sort this out very soon and move beyond this...my heart breaks to think that I would hurt any of you....

To quote the IBM commercial:-

AND THEN IT HITS YOU....

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm hurt and disappointed that you didn't see fit to confide in me. :( No matter. No cookies or allowance for eirher of you! :mad:

MrPromey

:eek: WITH HIM ALL ALONG!? LIES! LIES! THAT'S ALL IT'S BEEN. EVERYTHING SHE SAID TO ME ABOUT "US" HAS BEEN A BUNCH OF LIES!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER. GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD. GOODBYE....

Oh, and JAY-ROD, don't expect payment on that auction anytime soon either! :mad:

Ariel

Originally posted by marciahahn
I'm hurt and disappointed that you didn't see fit to confide in me. :( No matter. No cookies or allowance for eirher of you! :mad:

Oh Marcia no!! We needed time to figure it all out before we said anything to anyone...and we were hoping you would give us your blessing. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you always there with your good advice...I hope you can forgive us...

markymark

Marcia what can I say except sorry. I did try to keep it out of the public domain. Please forgive us.

Hey Promey, come on guy! Lets just be friends and put all this behind us.

Ariel

Originally posted by MrPromey
:eek: WITH HIM ALL ALONG!? LIES! LIES! THAT'S ALL IT'S BEEN. EVERYTHING SHE SAID TO ME ABOUT "US" HAS BEEN A BUNCH OF LIES!!!! MY LIFE IS OVER. GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD. GOODBYE....

Oh, and JAY-ROD, don't expect payment on that auction anytime soon either! :mad:

Please don't feel that way...it would just break my heart to think that I have hurt you in anyway...I think we need to get this all out in the open and all just really talk about it...

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Marky&Ariel

Oh geeez....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom