Just had a ticket related freakout!

diddy_mouse

Oy. :rolleyes:

So, the night before last I was checking the email I received from the Give a Day Get a Day program. Now that we finally had a trip booked I was able to print the vouchers. Or so I thought...

When I clicked the link it brought me to another web page with no additional information. :eek: Needless to say, my blood pressure rose just a smidge. Had I waited too long and lost the tickets? Was there a web glitch? What the H was going on? I contacted Guest Services via their online form while also searching the 'net for a phone number. Luckily I found one. I called the next morning and explained the situation to the CM who simply asked for my phone number and verified that I was who I said I was. She then told me that they could no longer print the vouchers, but she did have a reference number I could use. I told her that I was interested in upgrading the vouchers to 2-day MYW Hoppers. She said I could take the reference number to the Will Call when I get to the theme park. All we would need is our IDs.

That took a big weight off. But I'm still curious if I could do this at Guest Relations. We'll be at DTD for the first part of our arrival day, then hit the theme parks running our second day (it's our only full day of the trip.) I guess it never hurts to ask, right?

All in all I was so scared that I lost those all-important vouchers but was very glad to talk to someone and know that we were still in the system.

Pioneer Hall

Oy. :rolleyes:

So, the night before last I was checking the email I received from the Give a Day Get a Day program. Now that we finally had a trip booked I was able to print the vouchers. Or so I thought...

When I clicked the link it brought me to another web page with no additional information. :eek: Needless to say, my blood pressure rose just a smidge. Had I waited too long and lost the tickets? Was there a web glitch? What the H was going on? I contacted Guest Services via their online form while also searching the 'net for a phone number. Luckily I found one. I called the next morning and explained the situation to the CM who simply asked for my phone number and verified that I was who I said I was. She then told me that they could no longer print the vouchers, but she did have a reference number I could use. I told her that I was interested in upgrading the vouchers to 2-day MYW Hoppers. She said I could take the reference number to the Will Call when I get to the theme park. All we would need is our IDs.

That took a big weight off. But I'm still curious if I could do this at Guest Relations. We'll be at DTD for the first part of our arrival day, then hit the theme parks running our second day (it's our only full day of the trip.) I guess it never hurts to ask, right?

All in all I was so scared that I lost those all-important vouchers but was very glad to talk to someone and know that we were still in the system.

I completely forgot to print my voucher before leaving a few weeks ago. I told this to the CM at Guest Relations, and she told me that all I need is an ID. They are able to look it all up in the computers and handle it there if you happen to forget the voucher.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom