Just got...

bluesnut

Original Poster
Just got my proxy...

Just got my proxy in the mail today. I am ready to send in my vote. Now should we vote no on all re-elections or should we write in the names of the ones that www.savedisney.com outlines.

PS On a side note... This Disney Visa has me p***** off. It seems that every two seconds they have a new offer. I signed up for a card right away. Next thing I know get this free if you are a magic kingdom club member you get this...if your an annual pass holder you get this... now if I'm a stock holder I get this.

Those of us who got one right off the bat got zippo zilch nada.

tigsmom

Who you vote for (or against ) is up to you.

I really like the watch they are offering for stockholders, but since I have one already I don't qualify...only for new cardholders. :(

I think we should be offered the premiums for a nominal fee.

bluesnut

Original Poster
No I know who I vote for is up to me. But I was a little confused about the ballot. There is a vote for all vote against all and a fill in line. So I don't know which to do I might just vote no on all of them.

I agree about the promotionals we should be able to get them. I know if I go on Ebay I can get it but then it would be way too expensive.

tigsmom

Originally posted by bluesnut
No I know who I vote for is up to me. But I was a little confused about the ballot. There is a vote for all vote against all and a fill in line. So I don't know which to do I might just vote no on all of them.

I agree about the promotionals we should be able to get them. I know if I go on Ebay I can get it but then it would be way too expensive.

I voted NO for all.....

bluesnut

Original Poster
That's what I planed on too. I figured if the ones Roy said were really in with Eisner then the others were very manipulatable.

JBSLJames

Originally posted by tigsmom
I voted NO for all.....

Careful now, you are going to end up with Stan the Janitor running the business if you vote no on everyone. Not to dish Stan, he would probably do a better job.

tigsmom

Originally posted by JBSLJames
Careful now, you are going to end up with Stan the Janitor running the business if you vote no on everyone. Not to dish Stan, he would probably do a better job.

I would welcome the chance...then I could finally get into WDW for free. :D

Being a stockholder gets you nothing but paltry dividends.

And I hear Stan is a nice guy. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom