Just Got Hired PT Bartender at Hollywood Studios. Any tips?

Mickeytologist

Original Poster
I got hired as a PT tipped Bartender at Hollywood studios. In the job description it says that I could end up bartending anywhere. Has anyone else worked at HS and knows if it would be a different bar everyday? Also what the average take home in tips are for tending bar in the park? I'm super excited but want to get a ballpark on what to expect. TIA.

Simba’s Mom

I don't know the answer, but Congratulations! DS is a bartender at a restaurant in Times Square-he finds his job very interesting. However, Times Square probably isn't tipping like the parks (although some days, TS is as crazy as a theme park!). I have a feeling you'd probably usually be at the same location (let us know where you land).

Mickeytologist

Original Poster
It did include banquets in the description as well so you may be right Disney Joe. I have a call scheduled on tuesday to set up when I will be doing traditions so maybe they will have a better idea then. Thanks for the congrats Simba's mom and I will let you all know. I would still like some insight into how much BT's make at HS if anyone has it.

Thanks again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom