Just Got Back...

OK, kids, I just got back from 6 days at WDW. Here's a recap of my trip. The first 3 nights we stayed at the Wilderness Lodge. The first room that they gave us was just above the loading dock (and trash dumpsters) so my dad asked if we could change. All they had available was concierge, so up to the 7th floor we went. It was awesome, various food and drinks available at all hours. (at 8 p.m., full bottles of Baileys, Kahlua, Grand Marnier and a few others go out to go in the coffee) After our 3 nights there, we went to the Yacht Club. It was great as usual. The Beach Club is getting new siding so it's fairly torn up down on that end. We noticed a lot of people that had snuck into Stormalong Bay, and it seemed like the Rec staff was doing what they could to throw them out. Since we've been there so much, we don't really kill ourselves to do everything, so we didn't hit all the rides. We did an E-Ride night, which was totally worth it. I beat it to the MK one day to get on CoP before it closed for the day and made it by minutes. I noticed that the father's mouth wasn't moving in the 20's, and his eyes looked sort of weird in the 40's. Like they were rolling around in his head or something. At the Studios on Monday, it was SO crowded, and the RnRC stopped briefly. They said that it could take an hour-2 hours to fix, but it started up about 15 minutes later. Someone said that they had to go find something that someone had lost. I wasn't sure about that. Anyway. I was disappointed with the Great Movie Ride. Not a lot of difference. We didn't go to AK this time, but on one of our trips to Epcot, we were able to get on Mission:Space. It was incredible. We only waited about 15 minutes for it. A few people asked me about it and I think it is so hard to describe because it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. During take-off it really felt like the skin was being peeled off my face. It was a very odd sensation. I believe all 4 centrifuges were being used, as guests were being loaded into all 4 colored rooms. Let's see...During Illuminations ROE last night, Morocco didn't light up. I think that's about all I can remember right now. Security at MCO was downright crazy today, and it was exhausting getting through all that. So, it's laundry and nap time for me! :D

Experiment627

Hi Jill,

Geez, are you trying to make me jealous??? Six days in Disney World at a nice hotel AND you got to ride Mission Space? :)

Glad you had a good time though. And welcome back to lovely Indiana! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom