just got back

RobVanDam

Original Poster
ok was in wdw on july 4th and july 5th.... very wet.... on 4th we did animal kingdom and mgm... it started to pour out in animal kingdom... but afterwards i did primevil whirl.. that ride is awesome i highly recommend it

5th we did epcot and mgm.... mission space coming along pretty good... but the worst part was test track.... it closed due to technical difficulties.. i went to the cm and asked how technical they were and he wouldnt tell me.. all he said was that it wouldnt be open until later that evening.. but thats the sucky part.. that evening our plan was mk.. so right when we're leaving to go to ttc.. they start running the test track cars.. :mad:

mk: want to know whats very funny? George W. Bush:lol: he looks stupid as anything in hall of presidents.. best thing in it thought is the look clinton is giving him... waits weren't all that bad except for the fact that on july 4th they shut down the mk entry gates and the parking tolls.. it was so packed that they didnt have an arrow on th e traffic signs that it read "FULL" i don't know how often that happens but it was fun to see it....

waits werent all that bad.... 75 standby for tt... 75 for space.. 65 for *bleep*ing pooh...

ok well.... if you want to know anything more just drop me a pm or reply or send an IM to GoLdEnGlOvE531

=-RVD-=

kal1484

Glad to hear you had fun!! During spring break, the parks closed a lot, even the waterparks were closed down by 10 i think, maybe a little later. We just stuck to our hotel...

RobVanDam

Original Poster
I also forgot to mention that the e-ride night was not Jly 5th but July 6th which sucked because my last day at WDW was the 5th..:mad:

=-RVD-=

monorail256

Originally posted by RobVanDam
I also forgot to mention that the e-ride night was not Jly 5th but July 6th which sucked because my last day at WDW was the 5th..:mad:

=-RVD-=

that sucks.. too bad you couldnt have stayed an extra day... :( but overall sounds like you had a great time!!

TinkerBell9988

Thanks for the trip report! Yes, July 4th week is one of the most crowded times at WDW, same with Spring Break and Memorial Day Weekend.

Frank4669

That's why we'll go in Sept., Oct., Nov.from now on. We returned on July 2nd and were at WDW for 18 days. It rained about 16 0f those days so we just sucked it up and put on the MM rain slickers. We had a lot of fun but the lines were very long with the exception of 9am to 10am. We can't wait to return though. We're 1000 miles away but visit twice a year for 35 to 40 days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom