Just got back from TS3

Disneyfanman

Original Poster
I loved the new TS3! It's hard for me to believe, but I would put it up against the very best of the Pixar films. It was certainly the very best sequel that I have ever seen.

How, I wonder, can they create a fresh story like this one with the third film in a series? It's exactly what you hope for in a film in which you are already vested in the characters. Pixar astounds me. I never thought they would top Up (My favorite Pixar flick to date) and yet here they go again.

TS3 is, for me, the best film of the year so far. I think it's the best of the Toy Story films (Yes, even better than TS2). The last 15 or 20 minutes of the movie are the most moving and satisfying thing........ It's absolutely wonderful.

Go see it.

ABigBrassBand

Last 15 minutes are very moving, I got all teary-eyed :(

Characters were solid, and only Pixar can pull off a 3rd movie and have it be better than the first two. Especially in today's standards for a sequel, this goes "infinity and beyond". God, did I seriously just use that pun? :p
Still not their best IMO, but it just replaced Ratatouille in my top 3, I still think that Finding Nemo is their best, hands down.

Disneyson 1

Bo Peep. :(

Seriously, they even thought

SPOILER

To bring back Zurg!

END SPOILER

But Bo Peep is gone. I guess that's why they got rid of her game.

Tiggerfanatic

I agree - didn't really like TS2, but loved this one! And I loved seeing Zurg. The whole theater was cracking up at the very end when the credits started.

princessmelinda

It was a really, really great movie. I wanna see it over and over again! I got teary-eyed at the end too. When andy was telling bonnie about all his toys, I lost it. And how he said how special they were to him and whatnot. I loved seeing all the classic characters together in one shot too. I lloooveee all the toy storys <3

DemiFanStemi

It was a really, really great movie. I wanna see it over and over again! I got teary-eyed at the end too. When andy was telling bonnie about all his toys, I lost it. And how he said how special they were to him and whatnot. I loved seeing all the classic characters together in one shot too. I lloooveee all the toy storys <3

Same thing that happened to me. And I'm one of those who never crys and I had tears streaming down my face. It is a really good movie though. I loved spanish Buzz though I was laughing so much.

And I really have to say that this was probably one of Pixars finest along side of Toy Story 2.

ObssesionRocks

Saw it too. Great end to a perfect trilogy. When Pixar, a studio that hasn't made bad movies, makes a sequel to a movie that was already a sequel to a movie and was already better than the original, and make it not only better than said sequel but, the best of all their movies(all of this IMHO), you know their insanly good.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom