Just for fun.... You have the chance to work any job in WDW, what would you like to do??

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I was a Pirates cast member for a couple of weeks... I'll never work for Disney again.

That's all I'm gonna say.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
On number 6. If you're referring to "Traditions" that is a very prestigious goal to achieve at WDW. The biggest challenge (assuming you are chosen at your audition) is remembering content. I teach at DU part time, those positions are treated as "shows" and like a show yet have to remember your lines no books, cheat notes etc. My show notes for the course I teach is 72 pages all memorized. From audition through training and finally your "check out" was close to six months. Some like "Traditions " take longer. Also facilitating "Traditions " is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you are chosen you can teach for one year and one year only! Even if you leave the company and come back you came never teach Traditions again.
Ok....scratch that one.
Also, every college program student will hate you because it's the most boring thing in the world and it's basically one of the, like, 5 multi-hours lectures that tells you the same thing for the 5th day in a row.

KrazyKat

Seeing as how most people annoy me, I would probably get a job behind the scenes not having to deal directly with the "Guests".

Sneezy62

Really!!....... another cheap shot. Not all drivers are BS'ers !!
Not a cheap shot at all! I drive a bus route (not at Disney of course) and I know tons of stuff about the communities along my route. I certainly maintain a professional attitude and do not spread rumours. Doesn’t mean I don’t know everything. Being a bus driver at WDW would be challenging. It must the hardest job on property sometimes as guests are tired and or in a hurry. Bus drivers probably get a lot of frustration dumped on them. I still think it would be a great job.

DisneyAubs

Ooh, fun question! I used to dream of being a CM on The Great Movie Ride. Part tour guide, part actor. Dramatic (re)entrance and all that. It would have been awesome!

Now I think the best gig would be one of the Royal Historians at the Frozen Sing Along! For a creative job that is.

The practical side of me would want to work as a server at a resort restaurant. Good money and I wouldn't get tired of the parks. LOL

DisneyJill

i always wanted to work at an attraction with a spiel, like the great movie ride or jungle cruise. :)

now i think it would be really amazing to be a fairy tale wedding planner.

jeffnheather

On number 6. If you're referring to "Traditions" that is a very prestigious goal to achieve at WDW. The biggest challenge (assuming you are chosen at your audition) is remembering content. I teach at DU part time, those positions are treated as "shows" and like a show yet have to remember your lines no books, cheat notes etc. My show notes for the course I teach is 72 pages all memorized. From audition through training and finally your "check out" was close to six months. Some like "Traditions " take longer. Also facilitating "Traditions " is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you are chosen you can teach for one year and one year only! Even if you leave the company and come back you came never teach Traditions again.
This is really interesting! My reply was going to be 'Teaching Traditions'. I was a CM in Merchantainment at DAK and loved going through Traditions. My 'Day Job' has been a teacher for over a decade, so teaching Traditions would be my #1 'Dream Job'. Once that year is up, I'd have to pick another dream job, so I think I'd go with an Education role at DAK, interacting with animals and guests and hosting field trip groups, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom