Just downloaded the Lyft app!

Hey y'all!
After reading the posts about the Minnie Van service, I downloaded the Lyft app for our upcoming trip in June. We have a Bon Voyage Breakfast Ressie @ 7:45am on our last Saturday. Can you pre-book a pick up via the app? Or do you need to do it at check-in on your first day? I'm sorry if I'm asking this on the wrong page, I've been looking at all the articles this morning & couldn't find this exact info! :bookworm:

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Hey y'all!
After reading the posts about the Minnie Van service, I downloaded the Lyft app for our upcoming trip in June. We have a Bon Voyage Breakfast Ressie @ 7:45am on our last Saturday. Can you pre-book a pick up via the app? Or do you need to do it at check-in on your first day? I'm sorry if I'm asking this on the wrong page, I've been looking at all the articles this morning & couldn't find this exact info! :bookworm:
You will need to visit the Resort Conceirge. They will send you the Minnie Mouse link to your Lyft account. You don't need to pre-book the pickup. When you are ready to go to your ressie, go to the resort lobby and hit the Minnie Van Lyft App and arange the pickup. Could be very fast or several minutes depending on the location of the nearest and available MV.

We used it three times in December and it worked well. Our longest wait was 9 minutes after arranging the pickup.

Have fun!!!!

Upvote 0

PasstheDisneyPlease

Original Poster
You will need to visit the Resort Conceirge. They will send you the Minnie Mouse link to your Lyft account. You don't need to pre-book the pickup. When you are ready to go to your ressie, go to the resort lobby and hit the Minnie Van Lyft App and arange the pickup. Could be very fast or several minutes depending on the location of the nearest and available MV.

We used it three times in December and it worked well. Our longest wait was 9 minutes after arranging the pickup.

Have fun!!!!
Thank you so much!! This makes everything so much clearer, per the info that Disney is providing the link. I legit kept playing with the app & couldn't figure it out! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom