Just discovered MouseWorld Radio!- are there other stations?

swissamy

Original Poster
We have finally found MouseWorld Radio which we use our Sonos Bridge and speakers to pipe Disney World sounds throughout the whole house. We got to hear African Dawn from the Safari while we ate lunch! Wow, how things have changed from when I was young "when we didnt even have a car phone" (to quote my favorite Magic Kingdom attraction!). Are there any other good internet Disney World stations - not disney songs from movies or pop tunes but more like MouseWorld that bring the World into your den- Thanks for any suggestions!!

lilclerk

MouseWorld Radio is my favorite because they have different stations, but there are a bunch of others on Live 365. There's Magical Mouse Radio and Sorcerer Radio to name a couple. Just search for Disney World on Live 365 =)

cba

There's "WDW Radio" by Lou Mongello, although it's more of current WDW news than WDW sounds. But at the beginning there are sounds from WDW attractions. There is an hour-long one on iTunes and a different, 20 minute one on YouTube.

cba

There's the WDW radio show by Lou Mongello, that has WDW information and at the beginning some WDW sounds as well. There's an hour-long on iTunes and a different 20 minute one on YouTube.

lilclerk

I have the app on my phone too (a DROID X) and the one on the iPad works MUCH better. o_O Very weird. Maybe it's because my phone is slowly dying...:rolleyes:
I'll be honest, I don't use DTunes much because I prefer MouseWorld Radio, but I've never had a problem with it on my phone or tablet. /shrug
Magical Mouse Radio can be played on the Be Our Guest Trip Planner app on iOS or Android.

ExtinctJenn

I absolutely love a station called "Utilidoors Audio Broadcasting" or "UAB." They have been my choice for streaming Disney audio for quite awhile now.

wiigirl

75.gif

Sweet thanks! :)

rufio

Ha :D I'm happy to get my music either way....

Big Bubba says: Hey, what are you in jail for?

Me: Stealing Future World music loops :cool:

Well, I don't have any good suggestions since my favorite site sort of went under attack and won't be up for awhile. I could burn copies of mine and mail them to you, if you wanted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom