Just decided today!

LostPrincessKarleigh

So, I got the final dates for the free dining plan thru the end of December yesterday morning (disdining.com email). And my boyfriend (who I have been with since high school) just looks at me and says, "Ok, :inlove:when are we going?"
:inlove::);)
Our dates are 9/30- 10/6 (his birthday) and we are also going to MNSSHP and the EPCOT food and wine Fest.
Any additional insight, ideas? :p I'm already waiting anxiously to call WDW DINE at 6am (central time) to see if we can get any character dining reservations. (Dreaming of that magic meal at CRT. I know it's "short notice" but a girl can dream.)
SOOOO EXCITED!!!!

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
So, we are 49 days from our trip! (I was going to post yesterday but we were traveling all day. :rolleyes:) Thought I would post our itenerary so far.

September 29:
Depart 6am for me (the DBF lives four hours away)
Pick up the DBF about 10am and begin the 12 HOUR DRIVE TO WDW!!!:eek:
Find a hotel in Orlando and sleep

September 30:
Wake up and head for WDW!!! (as early as I can get the DBF up:rolleyes:)
Check in at All-Star Music (hopefully around 7ish) and head for the Animal Kingdom
Leave around 4ish and head to Magic Kingdom
ADR at The Plaza Restaurant at 6:05
EMH until 11

October 1:
EPCOT, bright and early! ;) EMH at 8am
Hitting the World Showcase at 11am for Food and Wine Festival :angelic:
Park hop to Hollywood Studios around 3ish
ADR dinner at Sci-Fi Drive-In 7:10
DTD or Boardwalk until bed time

October 2:
Hollywood Studios in the am (gotta hit TSM at some point!)
Park hop back to EPCOT (whenever)
Illuminations at 9pm
ADR at Chefs de France at 9:50
Ride whatever we can before park close at 11

October 3:
Weather permitting, DBF's first trip to Typhoon Lagoon! :inlove:
Park hop to EPCOT for more Food and Wine
ADR at Biergarten at 8:40

October 4:
Hitting up Blizzard Beach, a first for both of us. :D
Back to the resort around 3ish to prep for MNSSHP (we are going as Aladdin and Jasmine)
MNSSHP: arriving around 6:30 (hopefully) so we can get in line to meet Jack and Sally!
Boo to You Parade, Rides, Food, and HalloWishes!

October 5:
ADR at 1900 Park Fare at 9:25am
MAGIC KINGDOM ALL DAY LONG!!! :eek::D:p

October 6:(DBF's 25th B-DAY!)
Check out (early)
Magic Kingdom for rope drop and ride until....
ADR at Cinderella's Royal Table at 10:20am
Last ride of the trip (whatever DBF wants)
Go home and plan the next trip :p

What do you guys think? Sound good?
GAH! 49 DAYZZZ!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Isn't it great when your partner says...O.K. When are we going? No fuss, no bargaining, no discussion. So easy, it's done. Has he been before?? Yeah, YIPPEE that you got CRT, It's going to start his B-Day celebration off right. Looks great. Have a great time.... Hope your 49 Days passes fast.

Upvote 0

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
Isn't it great when your partner says...O.K. When are we going? No fuss, no bargaining, no discussion. So easy, it's done. Has he been before?? Yeah, YIPPEE that you got CRT, It's going to start his B-Day celebration off right. Looks great. Have a great time.... Hope your 49 Days passes fast.

He really is super sweet and finds all my "disney madness" cute. :p This is going to be his second trip. His first trip was last year for my birthday. :D That trip was a real surprise because he pulled an entire week at WDW (we also stayed at All Star Music then) together with 2 weeks notice. He loves WDW almost as much as I do. :p He's even said that he wants to try to go at least once a year now. HAHA! Score!;)

Upvote 0

JohnD

Like your schedule. Going at same time but different itinerary:
9/29: Check in / MNSSHP
9/30: AK Day (EMH @ 8a), Dinner: LeCellier (Epcot), DTD/Boardwalk?
10/1: HS Day, Fantasmic VIP Dinner HBD at 4:20, Fantasmic at 8p, Big River Grille at 9:30p, DTD?
10/2: MK Day, Kona Café (Breakfast), Captain Cooks at Poly (Lunch), Liberty Tree Tavern at 6:50p, MSEP/Fireworks, Park hop to Epcot for EMH (9-11p)?
10/3: MK (Morning w/ EMH @ 8a), Ep (Afternoon), Rose&Crown (Lunch) and F&W, La Hacienda at 7:45p (Dinner), Illuminations at 9, DTD/Boardwalk?
10/4: Ep Day, Graze F&W Booths (Lunch), Via Napoli (Dinner), Illuminations at 10
10/5: Boma Buffet (Breakfast) / Check out

No water parks this time.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

He really is super sweet and finds all my "disney madness" cute. :p This is going to be his second trip. His first trip was last year for my birthday. :D That trip was a real surprise because he pulled an entire week at WDW (we also stayed at All Star Music then) together with 2 weeks notice. He loves WDW almost as much as I do. :p He's even said that he wants to try to go at least once a year now. HAHA! Score!;)

Once a year... not bad at all. Got something to look forward to each year.:D

Upvote 0

jencor

Congratulations, sounds like a lot of fun. Hope it all goes as planned. Sounds like a very busy week. I think some of the rides I would choose would be ones where I could close my eyes and take a power nap. I cannot go that strong anymore, but there was a time I did and I would still be game to try. Maybe the adrenaline would keep me going. Have fun

Upvote 0

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
Today we are 24 days out and have received our first package from the lovely people at Kingdom Konsultants. :) I'm most excited about the coupons we received. In addition to some dining and souvenir coupons, we got two coupons for 1 day of free admission to Disney Quest AND two for free mini golf!!!! :D
I loved Disney Quest when I went in 2007 and the DBF has never been. So excited!!!
We are planning so much for this trip! Here's a quick run down:
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (tickets should be here any day!)
-EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
-Dinner at Be Our Guest
-Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table
-Both water parks (weather permitting)
-And now Disney Quest and mini golf!
How will we fit all this into 7 days?!

Upvote 0

Zipadeelady

Today we are 24 days out and have received our first package from the lovely people at Kingdom Konsultants. :) I'm most excited about the coupons we received. In addition to some dining and souvenir coupons, we got two coupons for 1 day of free admission to Disney Quest AND two for free mini golf!!!! :D
I loved Disney Quest when I went in 2007 and the DBF has never been. So excited!!!
We are planning so much for this trip! Here's a quick run down:
- Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party (tickets should be here any day!)
-EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival
-Dinner at Be Our Guest
-Breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table
-Both water parks (weather permitting)
-And now Disney Quest and mini golf!
How will we fit all this into 7 days?!
I'm not sure how your going to get all that into 7 days...but you must...for all of us sitting at home dreaming of being at Disney. :)

Upvote 0

LostPrincessKarleigh

Original Poster
We have hit the single digit mark! 9 days out!!!! I can't contain the Disney manic joy! :D:D:D:D:D
Today will about getting the DBF Prince Eric costume all ready. Mine for Ariel is looking good! :p
9 DAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom