Just changed my resort reservation in October

MissViv

Original Poster
I was waiting for reservations to open up so I could make a change. With MNSSHP cancelled this year, I didn't need the Contemporary at rack rate so I was able to change to Pop Century for my 3 night stay and saved $1,076.63.

This will be a first for me staying at Pop and I haven't stayed in a value in many years but I am going solo this year and thought I would give it a try. Hope the Gondolas will be running!

Mainahman

I was waiting for reservations to open up so I could make a change. With MNSSHP cancelled this year, I didn't need the Contemporary at rack rate so I was able to change to Pop Century for my 3 night stay and saved $1,076.63.

This will be a first for me staying at Pop and I haven't stayed in a value in many years but I am going solo this year and thought I would give it a try. Hope the Gondolas will be running!
We love POP. The latest refurb really makes it feel nicer. its our home resort. Wont be there this time, as we had a suite at All star, and got upgraded over to AKL Kidani Village since all stars is closed, but POP is nice! definitely some quiet spots too if needed.

MissViv

Original Poster
We love POP. The latest refurb really makes it feel nicer. its our home resort. Wont be there this time, as we had a suite at All star, and got upgraded over to AKL Kidani Village since all stars is closed, but POP is nice! definitely some quiet spots too if needed.

Great upgrade!!! I stayed at Jambo House last year and it was really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the transportation to the parks - seemed like it took a long time. But, I am used to the monorail hotels. There is really a lot to do and see at AKL. You will love it!!

mf1972

i’ve been trying to contact them all morning without any luck. i sent an email. see how that goes. otherwise, i’ll try again tomorrow

Mainahman

Great upgrade!!! I stayed at Jambo House last year and it was really nice. The only thing I didn't like was the transportation to the parks - seemed like it took a long time. But, I am used to the monorail hotels. There is really a lot to do and see at AKL. You will love it!!
We plan to Drive to AK, DHS, and EPCOT and take a bus to MK, unless the kids decide they want to deal with TTC and get a monorail or something. This is our first deluxe stay so we will see. im excited! The savannahs sealed the deal.

pbrsaau

i’ve been trying to contact them all morning without any luck. i sent an email. see how that goes. otherwise, i’ll try again tomorrow
Likewise sent an email - let me know if you get a reply. I imagine it could tale up to 24 hours for a reply.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom