Just bought AP, FP+ questions for on-site stay

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
Our family has a trip in May coming up and we purchased APs this morning. I have 3 days until my 60 day window for FP+. I'm showing "Disney Platinum Pass - New Certificate" in my MDE account. It's also showing I have until March 31 to customize magic bands. Since that's been there, I'm assuming that is strictly for our room reservations and not tickets. Will I still be able to book at the 60 day window for fastpasses? I'm assuming the system is smart enough to understand I have tickets linked and resort reservation?

Thanks!

Rob562

The MagicBand order showing is for your hotel reservation. You'll get an additional MagicBand order that shows up in your account once you activate your AP at the parks, but you won't get that second Band until after your trip.

If you're worried about access, go in and see if the FP+ system gives you access to dates in the next 30 days from today (as if you were an off-site guest who just bought a ticket). If it does, then you are all set. The system will open to you for your trip at 60 days out.

-Rob

LSUxStitch

Original Poster
The MagicBand order showing is for your hotel reservation. You'll get an additional MagicBand order that shows up in your account once you activate your AP at the parks, but you won't get that second Band until after your trip.

If you're worried about access, go in and see if the FP+ system gives you access to dates in the next 30 days from today (as if you were an off-site guest who just bought a ticket). If it does, then you are all set. The system will open to you for your trip at 60 days out.

-Rob

It's allowing me to see 30 days out only, so I guess I'm good!

I'll also be traveling with a baby (11mo) and since she doesn't have a ticket, if my wife and I set a fastpass for Pooh, she'll be allowed on as well, correct?

Sorry, first time doing Disney with a baby :O

Rob562

It's allowing me to see 30 days out only, so I guess I'm good!

I'll also be traveling with a baby (11mo) and since she doesn't have a ticket, if my wife and I set a fastpass for Pooh, she'll be allowed on as well, correct?

Sorry, first time doing Disney with a baby :O

Correct. Any child too young to have a ticket will be able to ride with an adult who has a FP+ (assuming it's a ride without a height restriction, of course).

The baby will even get a Band if they're listed on the hotel reservation, though it won't do anything except perhaps open the room door... It'll make a nice souvenir of "baby's first trip" though.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom