Just Booked SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

pjulie75

Hi Everyone,

We have just booked flying from Glasgow via London to Orlando International with BA and are staying in Hilton Bonnet Creek for 16 nights 22 June until 8 July wooooohooooo:ROFLOL:, so excited, can you tell! We usually stay POFQ, but rate was too good to miss especially with the $$$$ rate. I am married and have twin girls who will be 8, the girls are keen to get on some of the scarier rides, Space Mountain, Rock n Roller etc. Can't wait to read all your posts and countdown the time with you all.

Any feedback on hotel would be fantastic.

Bye

Julie xoxoxo:wave:

memster

I'm so excited for you and your family!!! To me one of the best parts of the trip is the planning, have a great time and see you on the count down board.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

That's a great feeling, isn't it? Make sure you prepare for the hot weather! BTW, I want to come to Glasgow, possibly 2012. I'll have to talk to you about places to see!

Upvote 0
OMG, 16 nights? That would be my dream vacation!! I hope you and your family have the best time!! :wave:

I was checking prices for the Grand Floridian online and instead of putting in August 26th to August 30th, the calendar switched to September, and I ended up putting August 26th to September 30. Yup. When the price came up as $17,000, I almost DIED! LOL. But wouldn't it be a dream!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom