Just Booked Pirate League for my DS!!!

disneygirl1

Ok, so I just booked the Pirates League makeover for my son (he is VERY excited too I might add) the night that we are attending MNSSHP. We have dinner reservations at 510p at 1900 Park Fare and the appointment for Pirates League at 640p. Time wise do you think I left enough time to get there from dinner, or do you think there is too much time in between? Appreciate everyones thoughts.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Ok, so I just booked the Pirates League makeover for my son (he is VERY excited too I might add) the night that we are attending MNSSHP. We have dinner reservations at 510p at 1900 Park Fare and the appointment for Pirates League at 640p. Time wise do you think I left enough time to get there from dinner, or do you think there is too much time in between? Appreciate everyones thoughts.

Sounds a bit on the tight side. All depends how quick you are with dinner, but I would say at least an 1 hour, so that would take you to 6:10. You then have 30 mins to get to the MK, through the turnstyles, and then through the park to Pirates. Its certainly possible if everything goes to plan, but I think I'd maybe want another 20 mins to be safe and to take it at a slower pace. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom