Just booked 2012 trip!

zweltar

So excited! The wife and I just booked our 10-day trip for June 2012! :sohappy: We're staying at POFQ, where we've never stayed before. Really excited! This will most likely be our last trip before we have kids in the mix, so this is the last adults-only trip for quite some time. Really looking forward to maxing out our time together in a place that's very special to us.

Congrats on booking your trip.. You will fall in love with POFQ. This is where dh and I stayed for our honeymoon and it's still our favourite place to enjoy disney. We're hoping to return there next year as well, but with our 3 year old in tow for her first trip. Enjoy yourselves and make lots of memories :)

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

Congrats! We stayed at POFQ one time and loved it! It didn't seem far to walk anywhere and loved the fact we could still go to POR to swim and eat since they share facilities. POFQ has some great menu items you can't find other places. The rooms have just been redone as well when we were there in June. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

switts

Congrats! I myself will be there in june as well 12th-19th in the art of animation resort. Taking my buddy down for the first time ever. He is already bouncing off the walls and we are 230 days or so away

Upvote 0

BigTxEars

So excited! The wife and I just booked our 10-day trip for June 2012! :sohappy: We're staying at POFQ, where we've never stayed before. Really excited! This will most likely be our last trip before we have kids in the mix, so this is the last adults-only trip for quite some time. Really looking forward to maxing out our time together in a place that's very special to us.

Good choice on the FQ :)

Kids do change it, especially those little ones in diapers and strollers :ROFLOL:

1. Get beignets at the food court at FQ, they are wonderful for breakfast. Yum!

2. Eat at Boatwrights at POR, right next door. Great food. The blackened fish in stewed green tomatoes......oh Lordy it is good!

3. Take the free boat from FQ to Downtown Disney, very nice :)

4. Spend one night watching the free outside movies at the resort, they are shown nightly at 8:30 I think. We watched Beauty & The Beast at POR our last night there last month. Great way to end the trip, sitting in the grass (take a blanket from you room to use, spread it out on the grass) watching a Disney movie at Disney. Very nice. We took our to go dinner of burgers and fries with us from the food court.

have a great time :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MagicKat103

My hubby and I did our last adults only trip and stayed at the POFQ as well. It is absolutly beautiful there. You will love it! It's beautiful to just walk around there as well. Have a great time!

Upvote 0

nngrendel

Wife and I just booked our Sept 2012 Adult Only trip not long ago. This will be our first without kids. Cant wait to experience Disney with no kids. Does that sound bad???? :goodnevil

Upvote 0

coltow

I'm booking my 2012 trip real soon, dates are picked just waiting on some friends to decide if they're coming with us.

We're gonna do French Quarter too. We stayed there in August 08 and completely fell in love with it

Upvote 0

zweltar

Original Poster
Wife and I just booked our Sept 2012 Adult Only trip not long ago. This will be our first without kids. Cant wait to experience Disney with no kids. Does that sound bad???? :goodnevil

I don't think this sounds bad at all. Sure, I look forward to experiencing Disney World with my future kids. But I know it will never be the same as it is now with just my wife and me. It won't be worse, just different once we have kids.

Enjoy your trip with just adults. It will be awesome!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom