just a thought.. Should Disney quest become Pizza planet?

HowAboutDisney

Original Poster
I know there has been talk of Disney quest leaving, but could it work as a revamped pizza planet?

If they put a pizza planet truck in front, paint the building to look like pizza planet and put a really great pizza restaurant inside would it make you want to visit? All of this assuming that they are not putting one in Hollywood studios TSL.
Just a thought

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I know there has been talk of Disney quest leaving, but could it work as a revamped pizza planet?

If they put a pizza planet truck in front, paint the building to look like pizza planet and put a really great pizza restaurant inside would it make you want to visit? All of this assuming that they are not putting one in Hollywood studios TSL.
Just a thought

If the DQ concept isn't working, simply putting the Pizza Planet theme on it isn't going to help.

HowAboutDisney

Original Poster
Thanks everyone, I do think people would be more likely to bring Their kids there if it were pizza planet, especially if they have never been to DQ. I would have to take my nephew if the revamp had more toy story stuff such as VR games that put you in different scenes of the movie, he's such a big toy story fan.. but I don't think the difference in attendance would be significant enough for Disney to invest in. Especially because of all they're doing at DHS..

GoofGoof

Premium Member
If we're trying to figure out something to do with Disney Quest how about indoor go-cart racing. Maybe they could have multiple tracks on different levels to appeal to adults and kids. Not sure exactly how big the building is, but it looks big enough from the outside to build a decent size track. Then you can get rid of the Tomorowland Speedway and replace with something cool.

Kman101

That works for me too. They could really use an epic sports bar with something like 100+ different beers on tap and tons of TVs. Make it the go to spot for locals and tourists. I know they have ESPN Zone but I think they can do better.

They could. I'd certainly spend time and money there.

Beacon Joe

What's the current word on the NBA project? I thought that it was off the table, but read something last year that it was on hold until the NBA themed restaurant at Universal closed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom