Just a thank you and goodbye

JIMINYCR

Hope you enjoy the trip and the multitude of info you got helps you to get the most out of your time spent in WDW. Good luck with your young childs limitations with hopes he gets pleasure out of all the entertainment he is exposed to. Safe travels and have fun.

Upvote 0

mdcpr

Original Poster
Hope you enjoy the trip and the multitude of info you got helps you to get the most out of your time spent in WDW. Good luck with your young childs limitations with hopes he gets pleasure out of all the entertainment he is exposed to. Safe travels and have fun.
Thank you. I appreciate the words.

Upvote 0

KBLovedDisney

This is probably a 'once and done' trip, so I don't have a need to continue on the forum. I'm also not an uber-fan like most. And overall, while there's lovely people in this forum, I would say there's a lot of negativity which is a total turn off.
Hey OP, please don't base your opinion of the parks from others here on the forum. Like I've said in another thread, don't dis it until you've tried it. Then, only then, form an opinion. Have fun! Enjoy yourself! And maybe you will get hooked like the rest of us :D

Upvote 0

mdcpr

Original Poster
Hey OP, please don't base your opinion of the parks from others here on the forum. Like I've said in another thread, don't dis it until you've tried it. Then, only then, form an opinion. Have fun! Enjoy yourself! And maybe you will get hooked like the rest of us :D
My comment about the 'once and done' trip is not based on the forum, it's just we're not the type of family that would visit multiple times.

Upvote 0

Vacationeer

In the Parks
No
My comment about the 'once and done' trip is not based on the forum, it's just we're not the type of family that would visit multiple times.
That may very well be.

We thought we were that family, too. It was along time between visits when we returned to WDW in 2015. 6 months later we somehow planned a 2016 trip, but after this we were definitely not returning until StarWars land opened. Then we visited 5 more times and now we're finally going to check out StarWars land in December. Skipping 2020 after that, if we can make it that long.

Upvote 0

mdcpr

Original Poster
That may very well be.

We thought we were that family, too. It was along time between visits when we returned to WDW in 2015. 6 months later we somehow planned a 2016 trip, but after this we were definitely not returning until StarWars land opened. Then we visited 5 more times and now we're finally going to check out StarWars land in December. Skipping 2020 after that, if we can make it that long.
That's great. Most families/individuals in this forum are like that. Mine is a little bit different than most. :)

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Hope you have a good trip.

Many of us don’t go all the time, it’s been 3 years and I still have a year to go before I go again. But I like to keep up with developments. But everyone is different so ymmv; sorry to see you go.

Upvote 0

Minthorne

1574270395905.png

I recommend the Irish Goodbye next time :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom