Just a few weeks away from first ever visit, looking for itinerary review

sudokujesus

Original Poster
I have never been to Universal Studios and my girlfriend and I are visiting in a few weeks and wanted to get an idea if our plan is feasible. Anything you guys would change? I built most of the plans with the aid of a book and touringplans.com with a tweak here or there. It seems like the waits are pretty low. Are those estimates way off or could that be about right for mid-September? We will be doing Disney World Sunday-Wednesday (September 10-13) and then Volcano Bay on Thursday the 14th, Universal on the 15th, and IOA on the 16th.

We are staying at Cabana Bay so will be able to access Universal an hour early.

Thanks in advance for any tips you may have.

Touring Plan - Universal Studios.jpg
Touring Plan - Islands of Adventure.jpg

JoeCamel

I have never been to Universal Studios and my girlfriend and I are visiting in a few weeks and wanted to get an idea if our plan is feasible. Anything you guys would change? I built most of the plans with the aid of a book and touringplans.com with a tweak here or there. It seems like the waits are pretty low. Are those estimates way off or could that be about right for mid-September? We will be doing Disney World Sunday-Wednesday (September 10-13) and then Volcano Bay on Thursday the 14th, Universal on the 15th, and IOA on the 16th.

We are staying at Cabana Bay so will be able to access Universal an hour early.

Thanks in advance for any tips you may have.

View attachment 225069 View attachment 225070
Best tip is to throw that plan in the trash and just show up. You will have a blast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom