Jurassic World at IoA discussion (my ideas)

Do you like it

• Unknown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Horrible

• Great, will work

• Amazing

• Super Amazing

• Total voters

Tank Man

Original Poster
We know that Jurassic Park *area* at Islands of Adventure will be getting an overhaul to turn it into Jurassic World (or keep it the same and put Jurassic World in the new park) but I assume it will change and here is my idea.
Jurassic World (IoA)
We know there is going to be a Roller Coaster and when it is almost finished Universal might turn the area into Jurassic World with a Discovery Center and here is what I think should happen.
From patents we know that the new coaster will go out into the lagoon and will go over path. I think that path will lead to the Main Street in Jurassic World with the Discovery Center at the end which could feature the queue for the coaster. Then Jurassic Park: River Adventure will probably change to the Jurassic World: The Ride or River Adventure to match the original. The JW ride at Hollywood is under whelming and looks like they had a small budget and Hollywood is cruel because of space. But in Orlando they should change some of the problems I found when riding it. It is cool but with a bigger budget this could live up to the predecessor. The whole beginning part and Mosauar part was cool and should be given more water effects but the part after that needs to change. They should change the Herbivore Valley to have the Brachiosaurs and much newer animatronics to impress people and an extended track area where guests see more herbivore and a animatronic sprays guests and then before entering Predator Cove ACU comes into the radio and warns them but then they are attacked by the Indominous Rex. Then after going through a gate the guests path is blocked by destroyed ACU vehicles and are forced to go up a small lift hill with a big drop that takes them into a forest where they see more destroyed vehicles from the I-Rex and then turn to enter the old Jurassic Park center as they hear the I-Rex roar while they enter the JP center and go down a drop that goes back up into a lift hill that takes them up the giant lift hill into the T-Rex kingdom while ACU comes into radio talking about how the raptors have now escaped and have allied with the I-Rex as guests continue along the path as the I-Rex comes through the roof trying to get them but then the T-Rex roars and a loud beeping noise comes from a gate that opens and the guests get splashed by the T-Rex which walks by (who previously roared at the guests) and it runs for the gate and the guests go through another drop (the final one and the big one) and see part of the final battle between the I-Rex and T-Rex through animatronics as then the Mosasuar comes out of the water and splashes the guests as the I-Rex roars while water is sprayed on the guests (not to much) then the guests enter the station to unload.
The queue will tell more of the story with some of the ads from the Hollywood one but without mentioning the Indominous as it was not announced yet but was said to come (mentioned in the movie with the words “pre-booking tickets) and they never mentioned ever saying it was coming (announced to the public) but there will be a tease of another dinosaur coming.

I have another idea if JW Ride at Hollywood gets to much negativity as it has gotten some is the Jurassic Jeep Adventure. It will use a Universal version of the one in the Dinosaur ride at Disney where guests will go on an adventure in a “Jeep” a giant one as they take most of the stuff I mentioned but with less as steep drops and they will still get a bit wet and will feature a T-Rex chase scene in the T-Rex kingdom (being chased by the T-Rex) and then go hide in a tree trunk as it leaves then go down a small drop where they see the animatronic final battle with the guests being splashed by the mosasaur as it grabs the I-Rex. In Herbivore Valley the same stuff will happen and even guests will encounter the I-Rex before goin into the Rex kingdom with the Indominous as well as it tries to attack them. There will be some hills but small ones since the drops are decreased because this is a giant motion Jeep on a motion pad that is connected to Coaster track
Have thoughts
Please tell me:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom