Jurassic Park: The Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood to be re-themed to Jurassic World.... What does this mean for Orlando?

sonoma15

Walls are now up in JP!
20180601_191926.jpg

OG Runner

Demolition permits for their old triceratops meet area, but not for construction of anything beyond a fence.

Wouldn't you assume, (sorry to use that word), that, that is what is going to be done? I mean, sure, everybody likes a nice
clear area with a fence around it, but when it is in the middle of an amusement park, you figure they are going to do
something with it.

Dead2009

Horror Movie Guru
More rumors posted to Screamscape

Jurassic World Upgrade - (9/9/18) So Jurassic Park: The Ride is closed and its time to start talking about what changes may be coming to the ride when it reopens as Jurassic World. In general it is expected that the layout of the ride will remain unchanged, but the cast of dinosaurs within and various effects is expected to be changed out quite a bit. Once you enter the building for the finale portion of the ride, we have heard we can expect to see large screens put to use in various areas along with special effects to show off various new dinosaur threats that were previously done with animatronics. The one thing that may not change however is the final T-Rex figure behind the waterfall is rumored to still play a pivotal role in the new finale scene just before the big plunge. I don't want to spoil it all, but if it works out the way I'm hearing, it will be a satisfying scene that will play true to the movies.

ColinP29

Heading out to Florida in a week from the UK. Is the Jurassic Park Boat Ride still open?

I was under the impression it was closing early September, but that seems to not have happened?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom