Jurassic Park: The Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood to be re-themed to Jurassic World.... What does this mean for Orlando?

JT3000

My issue is that the tank on the left just ends right before the waterfall. In reality, the tank would be built right up into the rockwork surrounding the tank. But they liked the waterfall effect, so they have the tank stop just few yards shy for some odd reason. IMO, the tank scene should have replaced Stegasaur Springs if possible. The area always feels cramped as it is and the cavern would make a great transition of going into the tank viewing area, especially as we see there's a waterfall above leading us to believe there's a body of water above that point.

That might make for the most logical visual transition, but I wouldn't want to lose those AAs either. If our ride gets rethemed, I'd much rather they put it in Predator Cove, which is easily the worst part of the ride now. And things have already started to go haywire by that point, so at least the glass breaking would seem less out of place compared to it happening at the beginning of the tour. I'm just not sure how well it would fit.

Professortango1

That might make for the most logical visual transition, but I wouldn't want to lose those AAs either. If our ride gets rethemed, I'd much rather they put it in Predator Cove, which is easily the worst part of the ride now. And things have already started to go haywire by that point, so at least the glass breaking would seem less out of place compared to it happening at the beginning of the tour. I'm just not sure how well it would fit.

You wouldn't need to lose the AA's. You could have the stegosauruses in the Brachiasaur lagoon and even have the Hadrosaur pop up.

Then in Predator Cove, do an effect where the Indominous Rex cage seems empty through a mirror and when you come around on the side, he lunges at you through the gate. Have him continue to attack above the grating as you enter the T-Rex Kingdom lead in before heading up the ramp. Now, the back half of the ride is fleeing the I-Rex. Strengthen it by adding the spitters to the first half of Predator cove.

How come their is no big splash at the end of the Jurassic world the ride boat landing after the drop
They must have taken it away I’ve just seen the boats drop in testing with no one on it in a video and theirs no splash like in the original ride.

MouseMelly

The mosasaurus part (although we didn’t even get to see it 🙄) got us ten times wetter than the final drop. We were front row and barely got anything.

raven

It would depend on whether or not the boats remain the same structurally. I don't see any reason why they would change it.
Possibly to increase ridership? Not sure. Guests want to experience this attraction but not everyone wants to be wet most of the day. That’s really the only logical reason I can come up with. But who knows.

Tonto

Possibly to increase ridership? Not sure. Guests want to experience this attraction but not everyone wants to be wet most of the day. That’s really the only logical reason I can come up with. But who knows.
In Florida and LA you'll be dry in 20min.

orlando678-

Sooo are these actually all the effects that were planned for the real opening?? So nothing more to add to the predator cove or the finale scenes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom