Jurassic Park Rollercoaster Coming To Universals Islands Of Adventure?

PostScott

Never know June 10th 2022 is the Jurassic World 3 movie release, so was just a guess for me. They can have a year of movie hype with this.
Far as the hours, I could see them being close to 2019 operating hours just as they have for this spring break crowd. Heck Mardis Gras is extended again.
Jurassic World: Dominion was originally set to be released on June 11, 2021. I'm sure when Velocicoaster was in development, they were planning to open it alongside the movie like GOTG:MB was opened near when GOTG 2 was released (kinda, 3 weeks apart but eh same thing) but then the movie got delayed in Oct 2020 so they couldn't delay the coaster

JT3000

Surely that can't be the finished product? Red fossils? RED?

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

OG Runner

Unless there's lightning or really strong winds, they always did. Heck, I rode Dueling Dragons in the front row in a tropical storm once. And.... ow! ow! ow! :D
Not doubting you, but one morning at Islands of Adventure they told me the Hulk Coaster was not running yet due to
high humidity making the track damp.

some other guy

Not doubting you, but one morning at Islands of Adventure they told me the Hulk Coaster was not running yet due to
woah, you're not seriously implying that either
a) amusement park workers might hold inconsistent enforcement of safety standards
or
b) someone would just go on the internet and tell lies
?
either possibility is far too much for me to fathom

JT3000

Yeah, that's... not why it wasn't running.

Will VelociCoaster run in the rain? Probably. Will you want to ride it in the rain? Not unless you're a m@sochist.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom