• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Jurassic Park 3

what do u think the movie will do?

  • great

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • so so

    Votes: 6 54.5%
  • bust

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    11

Ariel

Member
I don't know. Usually any sequel, prequel or whatever never ends up as good as the first. Personally I didn't really care for part two, so I'm not too sure about part three....
 

Goofster

Member
Well, i'm not sure. I think it'll be cool.

It'll probably be better than the second one but not as good as the first, I'm just glad to see that we're still not being chased by T-Rex alone, now there's giant things with spines, and raptors that can talk to each other.

I think it's also really cool that Sam Neil is back in this, he was great in #1.

I'm sure it will be different from the previous because of the absence of Spielberg, it just wont be the same.

Still, i'm looking forward to it, aside from some of the dinos looking obviously CG, even more so than JP 1.
 

JAY-ROD

Well-Known Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Goofster
Well, i'm not sure. I think it'll be cool.

It'll probably be better than the second one but not as good as the first, I'm just glad to see that we're still not being chased by T-Rex alone, now there's giant things with spines, and raptors that can talk to each other.

I think it's also really cool that Sam Neil is back in this, he was great in #1.

I'm sure it will be different from the previous because of the absence of Spielberg, it just wont be the same.

Still, i'm looking forward to it, aside from some of the dinos looking obviously CG, even more so than JP 1.

why isnt spielberg doing this one?
 

DisneyFreak

Well-Known Member
Originally posted by JAY-ROD


why isnt spielberg doing this one?

I think it was because of his busy schedule doing AI and Band of Brothers for HBO with Tom Hanks.

The movie I'm curious to see is the remake of Planet of the Apes.
 

JAY-ROD

Well-Known Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Goofster
Well, i'm not sure. I think it'll be cool.

It'll probably be better than the second one but not as good as the first, I'm just glad to see that we're still not being chased by T-Rex alone, now there's giant things with spines, and raptors that can talk to each other.

I think it's also really cool that Sam Neil is back in this, he was great in #1.

I'm sure it will be different from the previous because of the absence of Spielberg, it just wont be the same.

Still, i'm looking forward to it, aside from some of the dinos looking obviously CG, even more so than JP 1.

well I went and saw the movie tonight which was sold out for the 2nd night in a row. I would rate the movie as being good but not as good as the 1st one. There was alot of action in this one. the raptors were excellent in this one. The new dino called spineasouras was great and was more domainant then the T-Rex. So I would go check it out. its worth seeing if you like alot of action.
 

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Jurassic Park 3 not the best

Jurassic Park was not the best but it was way better then The Lost World: Jurassic Park. A lot of the stuff in the film should have been done in the second film but too little too late here.
 

CrisKennedy

New Member
I saw Jurassic 3 the night it opened. It was definitely better than Lost World. But it doesn't compare to the first- I had dreams about dinosaurs after seeing the first one.
 

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I saw opening night too and man was it ever crowded. I couldn't guess that $19 million worth went opening day. Shows how much power Jurassic Park has in the box-office, so Universal must be confident with Jurassic Park IV.
 

markymark

Well-Known Member
I think, like most others, it is much better than 2 but not as good as 1. Sam Neill is great and I am glad to see him back, I felt #2 really lacked his presence.

Not a work of genius, but good entertainment. I dodn't know there was plans for #4 though. Is Speilberg going to be involved with that I wonder.
 

DisJosh

Well-Known Member
I liked it. Way better than the second and not as good as the first.......it seemed really short though. Did anyone else notice that?
 

markymark

Well-Known Member
Yeah I did now you mention it! I dont actually know how long it was on for. Maybe it was coz there was a lot more action sequences in it, the time just seemd to fly.
 

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Accourding to Upcomingmovies.com, the idea of a Jurassic Park IV were depending only on the box office performance of the third installment. Since the movie grossed $19 million its opening day and $81 million in its opening weekend, I guess it made sense.
 

JAY-ROD

Well-Known Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by markymark
Yeah I did now you mention it! I dont actually know how long it was on for. Maybe it was coz there was a lot more action sequences in it, the time just seemd to fly.

I think it was like a hour and half long movie. :)
 

Goofster

Member
Originally posted by markymark
I think, like most others, it is much better than 2 but not as good as 1. Sam Neill is great and I am glad to see him back, I felt #2 really lacked his presence.

Not a work of genius, but good entertainment. I dodn't know there was plans for #4 though. Is Speilberg going to be involved with that I wonder.

I have heard Speilberg has signed on to Direct Jurassic Park 4.
 

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom