Jungle Cruise Work / Refurb?

tim911

There were several Jungle Cruise AA's, an Elephant and 2 Hippos, back in the shops going through long term testing when I took the Backstage Magic tour in early December. They looked brand new, but not in any poses that would suggest a new or updated show scene. Perhaps just replacements for a few of the existing AA's that have seen better days?

disney fan 13

There were several Jungle Cruise AA's, an Elephant and 2 Hippos, back in the shops going through long term testing when I took the Backstage Magic tour in early December. They looked brand new, but not in any poses that would suggest a new or updated show scene. Perhaps just replacements for a few of the existing AA's that have seen better days?

The last time those AA's had better days was in the year 1989...

GLaDOS

That's what it was going to get. In 2006. And 2007. And 2008. And 2009...

Is there a legitimate reason other than cheapness for it not happening?

Because I find it odd that JC won't get worked on while rides like Haunted Mansion and Pirates are getting constant additions(at least in Mansion's case) and Pirates is apparently getting more stuff added fairly soon.

disney fan 13

Is there a legitimate reason other than cheapness for it not happening?

Because I find it odd that JC won't get worked on while rides like Haunted Mansion and Pirates are getting constant additions(at least in Mansion's case) and Pirates is apparently getting more stuff added fairly soon.

maybe the park head hates it:shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom