• Jungle Cruise

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Pirates of the Carribean

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Haunted Mansion

Votes: 61 70.1%

• Total voters

JIMINYCR

HM ... Cant beat the variety of ghostly scenes and having your personal doom buggy to ride through.
PoTC ... slipped due to the changes, Depp first then the wokeness.
JC ... fun enough but it depends entirely on the skipper you get.

DfromATX

Definitely Haunted Mansion. That's one of my most favorite rides. Who could not love it? Second place is Pirates and third would be Jungle Cruise. Actually, there would be a lot of others above JC in my opinion. JC is ok, but not high on my list of favorites.

Weather_Lady

Haunted Mansion is my favorite. Before Jack Sparrow was shoehorned into Pirates, I'd have said it was a tie between them.

Off-topic, but FWIW, it goes the other way out in the wild wild west, where the DL version of Pirates knocks the socks off of the DL Haunted Mansion.

Snake

Jungle Cruise needs a refurb and I dont think anyone would mind, make it a thrilling AAA ride with serious upgrades. I would say we ride it every 3-4 time we visit if the line is empty.

Number_6

I voted Haunted Mansion, because I do think it is the better ride. The overall theming and immersive elements, the mix of spooky and funny, just overall makes it a great overall experience.

With that being said, my favorite of the bunch is still Jungle Cruise, because I absolutely love the corny jokes, and pretty much know most of them by heart and still laugh. And I have to say, one of my favorite videos to watch on YouTube is this one with 'Skipper Sheila,' because she is an absolute joy and one of the best Skippers I've gotten to see, either on video or in person:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom