• Jungle Cruise

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Pirates of the Carribean

Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Haunted Mansion

Votes: 61 70.1%

• Total voters

Animaniac93-98

And your all-time list, each ride at its peak?
For WDW it's still HM at top, followed by pre-Depp Pirates and Jungle Cruise.

Quoting an older post of mine after finding this "HD" [by mid-2000s standards] video on YouTube of pre-Depp Pirates.

Fast forward to the 9 min mark to get a great look at the original Treasure Room, minus the singing parrot who's absent in this video:

NelleBelle

It's a tie between PotC and HM. I voted PotC (DL version)since it's been my favorite since I can remember. I love HM (both coasts) but it tends to stop just a tad too much (although I did love when it stopped over the banquet scene and not it's usual going backwards down to the cemetery where I usually get stopped).

Pepper's Ghost

It's a tie between PotC and HM. I voted PotC (DL version)since it's been my favorite since I can remember. I love HM (both coasts) but it tends to stop just a tad too much (although I did love when it stopped over the banquet scene and not it's usual going backwards down to the cemetery where I usually get stopped).
Feels like I always get stopped there too. 🤣 Also, in Leota's room... "Wizards and witches wherever you dwell, give us a hint by ringing a bell!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom