Jungle Cruise Re-Imagining

JustInTime

Trader Sam and surrounding props have been totally removed. :-/

88FE818B-9E8A-44F6-B9D7-A05A245408D4.jpeg

Surferboy567

So are they going to take this ride down? I’d imagine they would have to, but are we expecting them to remove and add while the ride is open?

ToTBellHop

So are they going to take this ride down? I’d imagine they would have to, but are we expecting them to remove and add while the ride is open?
It is not scheduled to close. AAs will just disappear with new ones appearing later. Oddly, DL’s will just stay closed when the park reopens for the update, but both should be done in July.

Surferboy567

It is not scheduled to close. AAs will just disappear with new ones appearing later. Oddly, DL’s will just stay closed when the park reopens for the update, but both should be done in July.
Definitely, an...interesting way of doing a refurb. I thought the changes were going to be more extensive.

ToTBellHop

Definitely, an...interesting way of doing a refurb. I thought the changes were going to be more extensive.
It’s just a show update and in 2021, construction tarps are an acceptable show element...

I hope they do not aggressively remove foliage. But, if they do, I fully expect The Zach to start that post with, “Because Walt Disney had no problem removing orange trees for the original Jungle Cruise...”

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom