Jungle Cruise Question

Kobe!!

Original Poster
Not sure if I should be posting this here or in the CP section / Employment section but I was curious on IF I got accepted to work the Jungle Cruise why am I so nervous?

Anyone have any helpful hints? I don't know if it's the suspense right now that's making me all giddy, or what exactly. I work with about 100-125 little kids a day so I don't have a problem with interaction but something just worries me about it. Maybe memorizing the entire skirt? Thoughts?

How exactly does the JC help the CM's memorize the script?

Any help is greatly appreciated! :eek:

Hey there! I am actually doing the CP in the spring as well, but I am in merchandise. I would suggest, if you are not already a member, to join the Facebook page for the Disney College Program Spring 2011. People ask and answer tons of questions about EVERYTHING so someone is bound to have an answer for you. And there is a guy, John Henselmeier, who did the CP a few years back and was a JC skipper. He made a ton of YouTube videos and knows pretty much everything about JC. You can also add him on Facebook. I hope this helps and best of luck on getting JC!! Hope to meet you in a few months. :wave:

Kobe!!

Original Poster
Hey there! I am actually doing the CP in the spring as well, but I am in merchandise. I would suggest, if you are not already a member, to join the Facebook page for the Disney College Program Spring 2011. People ask and answer tons of questions about EVERYTHING so someone is bound to have an answer for you. And there is a guy, John Henselmeier, who did the CP a few years back and was a JC skipper. He made a ton of YouTube videos and knows pretty much everything about JC. You can also add him on Facebook. I hope this helps and best of luck on getting JC!! Hope to meet you in a few months. :wave:

Thanks, I did 2 CP's before so I know a lot about it but nothing really about The JC. :eek:

I'm on the FB group as well but majority of the people on there are newbies (lol) and don't know that much. I think that a lot of the people here are CM's and would be more helpful. We'll see how it goes...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom