June Park Hours - Could they change?

Never been in June before, and I saw that the park hours are not quite what I'm used to going at Spring Break, with the MK sometimes staying open until midnight. It's happened before where they extend the park hours a few weeks before we get there or even that day. Any chance of this happening in June, or should we bank on the shorter park hours???

I feel so out of my element going at a new time of year after 5 spring breaks in a row :confused::shrug:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Yes, hours during the summer are adjusted all the time. If summer crowds are anything like they were last year, there will definitely be later hours

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

Never been in June before, and I saw that the park hours are not quite what I'm used to going at Spring Break, with the MK sometimes staying open until midnight. It's happened before where they extend the park hours a few weeks before we get there or even that day. Any chance of this happening in June, or should we bank on the shorter park hours???

I feel so out of my element going at a new time of year after 5 spring breaks in a row :confused::shrug:

I would plan for what the hours are posted, and if they are extended, enjoy the extra time or if needed, adjust your schedule. I'd say its possible they could extend them in June, I would keep an eye on the schedule in the few weeks before you go for any changes.

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0
Usually the later in June, the more likely they will be changed. The first couple of weeks can be a pretty standard MK close at 10, AK at 8, ST at 9. Seems that way the last couple of times we've been in June. But as the Biebs would say, "Never Say Never." Sorry, it slipped.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Park hours are always "subject to change".

I've noticed recently they tend to post shorter hours the further away it is and as they get close they adjust them. For my vacation later this week, they briefly posted some MK hours to midnight with EMH to 3AM and a few days later it changed to 10PM and EMH to 1AM. So, they can add or reduce times... Worth watching as you get closer to your trip.

Upvote 0

Billy6

What Monty said...I go every June and they tend to change, as said...From recent memory, I have only seen MK change hours, extending them to 2/3am on EMH...

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

From my trip last June 2011:

Magic Kingdom Hours
June 7 & 8: 9-1am
June 9 & 10: 9-12am
June 11, 12, & 13: 9-11
June 14: 9-1am
June 15: 9-12am
June 16: 9-11 and a few more dates after with 11 and 12 closings
Even the Studios had some midnight closings

I remember Disney adjusting them about a 1 month before and then again a couple of weeks before also. We usually go in early June and don't usually see 1am closings, usually 11 or 12.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom