Trip Club June 2016

jlsHouston

One day, when my 5 month old son is older, we will stay longer than the 6 days we're doing this trip. But then again, he's staying home with my mom and this trip is a honeymoon for the wife and I.

Oh you will have a wonderful time, try not to miss the baby too much. I brought the 8 month old with us last June on that trip and it was a different style of traveling. In November his parents were with us and we got to do the rider swap thing and he became worth his weight in gold just about because of the extra FP's. But last summer on my own with his older sister and brother we were like wow this is really different with a baby in tow.....

JohnnyDollaz89

Oh you will have a wonderful time, try not to miss the baby too much. I brought the 8 month old with us last June on that trip and it was a different style of traveling. In November his parents were with us and we got to do the rider swap thing and he became worth his weight in gold just about because of the extra FP's. But last summer on my own with his older sister and brother we were like wow this is really different with a baby in tow.....

Yeah, we figured taking him when he's a bit older would be better. We debated taking him, but it's too hot down there and he's young and wont remember anything

Much-Pixie-Dust

I have been on these boards for years, first as just a reader and then as a poster. It is just tonight that I discovered "Trip Club". How fun! We are at AKL the 7-11 and POR princess rooms 12-15. I hope everybody has great trips! It's fun to read your plans and gets me excited to head back to Disney.:)

jlsHouston

@Much-Pixie-Dust We're leaving tomorrow night ( technically Thursday 1 am).;) We drive 14 hours. So excited! Can't sleep!:geek: Staying at my favorite resort Polynesian.:D We'll be visiting all 4 parks... one each day ( last minute decision).:joyfull: We were only going to visit AK and MK, but I just wanted to experience all four.:p You have a magical time too my WDW Magic friend.:)

LOL I am cracking up I see who out ruled you on EPCOT!! I was just thinking yesterday you had 2 more sleeps until Disney and you must be so excited!. Then I realized I was only 5 days away I spent all day floating on clouds, there wasn't a thing that went wrong that bothered me one little bit. Try to get a nap today and happy safe travels!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom