July role call

careship

Original Poster
Originally posted by misskat
so full of clever ideas careship, its a wonder Disney make any money out of you at all ;-) but seriously, freezing stuff, very good plan!!

oooh im so excited for my trip, can barely contain the glee!

The money I save on things like that gets spent two-fold in the stores. I learned long ago, I can't fly to Disney. I need extra suitcases for all the stuff I buy. Plus all the stuff I ship home, like breakables.

misskat

your house must be completely full of Disney related memorabilia! We don't have much choice but to fly, but it does mean that we can't bring back as much as we'd like. we had to have Pumbaa the soft toy (a pretty big one!) in the cabin with us on the way home last time, and that was a cheap budget air line flight, barely enough room for us, let alone a warthog!

careship

Original Poster
your house must be completely full of Disney related memorabilia! We don't have much choice but to fly, but it does mean that we can't bring back as much as we'd like. we had to have Pumbaa the soft toy (a pretty big one!) in the cabin with us on the way home last time, and that was a cheap budget air line flight, barely enough room for us, let alone a warthog!

It really is. There isn't a room without DIsney in it. My Christmas tree is fully decorated with Disney when Dec rolls around, even DIsney character lights. I am a naughty DIsneyaholic.

7/31-8/6.

By the way, WendyDarling posted her trip as 7/1-8/10. Was that a typo - or are you really going for six weeks?

misskat

It really is. There isn't a room without DIsney in it. My Christmas tree is fully decorated with Disney when Dec rolls around, even DIsney character lights. I am a naughty DIsneyaholic.

oooh, v. exciting! your kids must think you are the coolest mum ever! as long as they like Disney that is, and lets face it, who doesn't...

careship

Original Poster
oooh, v. exciting! your kids must think you are the coolest mum ever! as long as they like Disney that is, and lets face it, who doesn't...

I would hope so. I must admit one year the tree had to be all 101 Dalmations.

misskat

lol, nothing wrong with that! gotta love those Dalmations! oh for a mother who encourages the need for fun decorations!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom