News July 4 2022 entertainment at Walt Disney World

Disstevefan1

This will be interesting. If the Park Pass Reservation System does actually limit park capacity, visitors should experience lower crowds yes?

Or it will be so crowded, any lowering of park capacity will not be felt?

CntrlFlPete

This will be interesting. If the Park Pass Reservation System does actually limit park capacity, visitors should experience lower crowds yes?

Or it will be so crowded, any lowering of park capacity will not be felt?

I am not so sure they have been all that smart around how they use the pass system. For example, I have been on days where AP slots are open, but they are not selling day tickets -- so to me, it seems that on a hot June day, not many AP's show up so the park is not so bad.

Come a holiday, well, they feel all the AP slots (and I'll assume all day tickets as well) -- well then 7/4 will have more since all slots are filled as opposed to a day were only two of the four 'buckets' are filled.

IanDLBZF

For the record, MK is open till 11pm on the 3rd & 4th (and Epcot has extended evening hours for Deluxe Guests until that time on the 4th).
About the same close time for MK as last year, and for Epcot we're back to a vanila 9pm close with PM Extended Evening Hours (last year Epcot was open until 10pm).

jrhwdw

For the record, MK is open till 11pm on the 3rd & 4th (and Epcot has extended evening hours for Deluxe Guests until that time on the 4th).
About the same close time for MK as last year, and for Epcot we're back to a vanila 9pm close with PM Extended Evening Hours (last year Epcot was open until 10pm).
We also had HEA/EF last year........ which I understood. But it's soo nice to have a normal schedule this year!!!!!!!

Squishy

I wonder if they'll cut back the Epcot finale? Less shells at once means less risk of a shell blowing up too low, which could potentially damage one of the screen panels on the taco barges.

Lilofan

They sure didn't hold back for NYE
When we went to Epcot on NYE, the fireworks show was intense. I counted at least 10 helicopters hovering at the edge of the Lagoon viewing the show. Some lucky guests were viewing very close to the booms and fireworks fallout area.

gerarar

Premium Member
I wonder if they'll cut back the Epcot finale? Less shells at once means less risk of a shell blowing up too low, which could potentially damage one of the screen panels on the taco barges.
They've already been cutting back on the finale barrage for years now. Comparing to past years/videos, the length of said barrage decreases noticeably.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Only because of ambient light in the summer.

I wonder if it would be cheaper to enclose World Showcase in a dome than paying CMs to hang around until 11:00 pm...?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom