Trip Club July 2013

ParentsOf4

We're staying at AKV Jambo House for 5 nights, July 7-12. We went last July and, wow, it was hot but the kids will be home from school and want to bring friends. Oh boy, DW and I with 7 teenagers. Hope we're not getting in over our heads!

Alley7728

We're staying at AKV Jambo House for 5 nights, July 7-12. We went last July and, wow, it was hot but the kids will be home from school and want to bring friends. Oh boy, DW and I with 7 teenagers. Hope we're not getting in over our heads!
We usually take one extra teenager and it's enough to hit the pool bar:cool: . But at the same time they want to go do their own thing at the parks leaving myself and DH to roam and explore at our own pace. Hope you have a wonderful experience!

WDW97

I'm going 4th of July week on a chior trip, curious to see how LTM that week turns out, and the crowds. 80 more days! Staying offsite @ the new Hilton, near The Peabody.

BransonJ

July 19th through 28th
Boardwalk Villas
Bringing the whole family, myself, (soon to be fiancé), our two daughters (4 years and 3 months (for half trip)), my mother and father, sister, her husband, their daughter (5), son, (1), my other sister, her husband, and their daughter, (10)

Going to be quite the experience, but should be interesting. Do plan on separating time to time to do our own thing, but nothing can replace family.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
July 21 through August 2
2 nights at BLT
3 nights at Beach Club
then 7 nights at OKW

DD is 9 and is calling this her last trip as an official child. Planning on as much character meeting as we can get and doing all the usual character dining. Since it is our longest trip by far, lots of new things too. And at least two afternoon visits to Rose and Crown, so we are all set.

Dwarful

July 21 - August 3rd at Riverside. This will be our first trip to Riverside. Was torn between this and Yacht. We've done Yacht multiple times and have always been happy. But we are also doing Disneyland this summer..so we decided to go moderate at WDW.

toolsnspools

DW and I will be there with our 3 kiddos from 7/1 - 7/8 at OKW, and then we'll move to FW with the in-laws and my niece from 7/8 - 7/13. We've never done a trip this long so we're really looking forward to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom