Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

articos

Someone on Twitter is upset that the time setting of Moana is in the past and doesn't belong in **Future** World.

So, shhh.... let's all be very quiet about the Phoenicians and the dinosaurs and the pyramids... and just about everything else which is taking place in the **present.**
Maybe people should evolve their thoughts on “Future World“ in general. That might save them some heartache.

DisneyDreamer08

Sounds/looks pretty but I’ll admit, it’s hard to get excited for these new features when it’s literally years away. It seems the new trend lately is to announce a new ride, land, restaurant and then take 3-5 years to actually create it.
We’ll be reading and talking about this for years, the opening won’t quite sync up with a planned trip, so we’ll finally experience it a year or two after that.
See ya in 7 years Moana 🤣

bclane

Known what? I’m camped out for the Brazil, Spain and Australia pavilions announcements and I can only get a cell signal if I wrap aluminun foil around my earlobes and my underwear...

Or maybe it’s just something to do...not an “experience”, dusty?

May still get it...though this isn’t that bad if it’s done well

I remember a world where wisdom and learning wasn’t encouraged to be “just for the old”

Like that horrid “shiny” song?

With the immortal “gonna kick your HINEY” line?

...you never paid too close of attention to those pavilions, did you?
They have my permission to skip the shiny song.

mdcpr

Sounds/looks pretty but I’ll admit, it’s hard to get excited for these new features when it’s literally years away. It seems the new trend lately is to announce a new ride, land, restaurant and then take 3-5 years to actually create it.
We’ll be reading and talking about this for years, the opening won’t quite sync up with a planned trip, so we’ll finally experience it a year or two after that.
See ya in 7 years Moana 🤣
'Moana who?' - kids will say in 7 years.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Could not disagree more. Moana has big staying power. It’s not the forgettable Zootopia or Wreck It Ralph. It’s rewatchable, and the music “bangs” as the kids say. This will be in heavy rotation forever.
I think it's "slaps," not "bangs."

The only line in Moana that will age poorly is Maui's "tweeting" joke, but it's no worse than some of Genie's dated references in Aladdin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom