Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

Clamman73

Will the Journey of Water be the same size as Gorilla Falls over at DAK????
I tried to overlay 3 images. Google earth images of epcot water area and DAK gorilla falls area at same magnification and then a map of gorilla falls trail pretty much overlayed on those with trying to line up the path at same-ish magnification.
0D12260F-3DDA-4353-820A-B250DB185D4C.jpeg

CntrlFlPete

I imagine guest will be giving tubes such that they can enjoy the journey of water as they float downstream to the Seas w/ Nemo and friends?

James Alucobond

I stop by this Moana thread every couple of weeks.
Yup -
Still looks like a mess.
Still looks like it will never be completed.
Not sure I understand this sentiment. It looks more and more complete by the day, and the organization of the space is pretty clear at this point.
Still not looking forward to the attraction more than looking forward to the WALLS COMING DOWN!!
I do understand that, though.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I got excited because I thought there was an update to the thread and this is what I got. 😂
Yeah, it's like the Yeti thread. People who have no news to add revive it to ask if there were news (which if there was, it would have been posted) or to add their dismay (often for the umpteenth time). Giving everyone false hope that there's something to see.

Such lovely Netiquette.

Now if we can only get people on Twitter to stop wishing elderly celebrities a happy birthday because when we see that celebrity trending, we think it's their obituary. Then a majority of Tweets with that hashtag are people expressing relief they're not dead, which only keeps the topic trending.

Disstevefan1

Yeah, it's like the Yeti thread. People who have no news to add revive it to ask if there were news (which if there was, it would have been posted) or to add their dismay (often for the umpteenth time). Giving everyone false hope that there's something to see.

Such lovely Netiquette.

Now if we can only get people on Twitter to stop wishing elderly celebrities a happy birthday because when we see that celebrity trending, we think it's their obituary. Then a majority of Tweets with that hashtag are people expressing relief they're not dead, which only keeps the topic trending.
Let me get ahead of this then -
RIP Moana's Journey of water. We always knew it was going to fail.;)

dreday3

Seems very slow but every time I go to epcot, which is maybe twice a week, there seems to be a little more rock work peaking over the walls.. It is obscenely slow though.. Maybe that zack guy is placing tiny rocks in the concrete by hand or something?

They could use the guests to help. Building the attraction can be an attraction in itself. Wait in line to place a rock, paint a wall... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom