Journey Into Imagination Isn't Changing Much!

TheDisneyBoy

Original Poster
I read a press release from WDW Relations that states that Dr. Nigel Channing is still going to be around. From what I gather, it sounds like they took the Journey Into YOUR Imagination ride and slapped some Figment figures in it. How lame. I wish they would bring Dreamfinder back. :(

NowInc

We already have a topic on this called "imagination spoilers" or something like that...

I agree...this is pretty lame

TURKEY

There is more than 1 other thread on this here. At some points, the newest messages found are on 3 JIYI threads.

:rolleyes: :brick:

I think its going to be nearly as bad as before if not worse by just adding Figment in even if he doesn't fit in a certain scene.

WDW Imagineer

I agree with Buzzforprez,

it has been closed too long to be such a little rehab to but a figment doll here and there. And if you think about it JIYI was too "real world" for example the upside down house had too many "real" things in it. So if they were to somehow put figment into all of that he would seem out of place in a lot of senarios...unless.. the plot turns out to be that figment comes and joins our world for the adventure:lookaroun ...that would be weird

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom