Jordan to renew her vows in Disneyworld

ogryn

Original Poster
Jordan to renew her vows in Disneyworld

Wednesday, March 22 2006, 15:00 UTC - by Fiona Edwards

Jordan has revealed that she would love to renew her wedding vows with husband Peter Andre in Disneyworld, Florida.

Jordan has just returned from a holiday in sunny Florida and commented that Disneyworld would be the perfect place for a wedding, but since she has already had hers she plans to renew her vows instead.

Speaking to OK! magazine she said: "Because of the hectic run-up to our wedding, with the planning and my post-natal depression and everything, I was really stressed.

"But I'm in such a good place now I would really like to go there and have a blessing or something - we're talking about it now. It'll be totally different from our wedding. But don't worry, it won't be low-key."
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/article/ds30765.html

_1664484.jpg

At which point, all our American friends go "Who....?" :lol:

disneydaft

ogryn said:
At which point, all our American friends go "Who....?" :lol:

And us Brits go "Who gives a ...?":D

Seriously though I can't understand the British peoples obsession with Z list celebrities.

At least its some positive advertising for Disney World.

ogryn

Original Poster
She was a glamour model, and is now a Z-List celebrity. Had lots of affairs with soccer players. Had a baby with one. Got married to another Z-List celebrity, a singer whose career ended 10 years ago, and they've just had a baby.

She's written a couple of autobiographies and tried to launch a singing career.

disneydaft

Connor002 said:

She is a bit like Paris Hilton in that she doesn't actually do much but is always on the TV or in magazines.

She was a glamour model and was actually really pretty before she had all the surgery done.

disney_nutter

one of the advantages of being in the states for year is that i dont have to open the paper every morning and see this woman, also just read online that she is going in for another op on her plastic bits

Bless them both... (both brain cells)

Are there any other, if not more flattering, more expressive shots of MK to be gotten?

I love it how British magazines have nothing better to write about than trash like this!

Woo Kate! (Jordan when she wants to be inteligent)

EDIT: it's insania!

AndyP

LilDucky said:
:lookaroun :lookaroun

Just the look I was looking for....

For those who are 'interested,' Peter Andre sang 'Kiss the girl' gor Disney back in his day when he was a singer (before disappearing and returning on a rubbish tv show to meet the above).

The fact she says it won't be low-key only goes to show imothis is not to renew their vows (like what a year later?) and imo is a publicity stunt. I only hope and pray that Disney does not let them film it for their tv show (yes they have a tv show :dazzle: :brick: ) because I can't think of anything worse. It will just attract the silly people who unbelievably pay for these magazines and watch these tv shows to see what these people do in their lives... really they just need to get one for themselves. Please Disney, stop any press on property!!!!

cherrynegra

Ugh!! I read that last week and thought to myself, "God help the Magic Kingdom." She is uber-disgusting on so many levels. I hope they hose the place down when she's gone. Castmembers that come in contact with her should be given industrial strength penicillin.:hurl:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I do believe the LBV walgreens next to Vista Way is the US's largest retailer of Penicillin...

...or is it? :drevil:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom