News John Stamos at Magic Kingdom as part of filming for American Idol

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Magic-Kingdom_Full_41747.jpg

Giss Neric

Saw him in person once and he looks great for his age and doesn't look like he had something done to his face that is significant enough that you would notice it like others. However, Paul Rudd is still the definition of ageless.

World_Showcase_Lover007

I met him in Epcot under the breezeway in front of the Land pavilion like 5 years ago. Good dude. Talked about Howard Stern, actually. Spent a few minutes with him.

way shorter than on TV too.
Are you saying he appears short in real life or short on tv? ...celebheights.com (one of the more reputable sites) lists him at 5’ 10.5” which is slightly over avg height for American males

genuinely just wondering...I’ve never met him

Lilofan

Are you saying he appears short in real life or short on tv? ...celebheights.com (one of the more reputable sites) lists him at 5’ 10.5” which is slightly over avg height for American males

Celebrities look taller on TV. When I was a few feet from actor Sylvester Stallone I was shocked how short he was but he his short frame was all muscle and little body fat.

Piebald

Seen him at Disney many times. Very nice and most times not with a VIP guide just hanging out. Hes obsessed with Disney. Even when his Beach Boys perform at Mardi Gras at UO, hes at Disney lol

First time I met him I thought "wow he came with his daughter who is beautiful. Got those good Stamos genes" Some late 20s aged girl. We chatted a bit and he was kind enough to take a picture. Looked him up on wikipedia and realized....he has no kids. That was his girlfriend 😂.

Buried20KLeague

hes not even close to 5’10. I’m 6... he was an easy 6 inches shorter than me. Easy.

Buried20KLeague

Celebrities look taller on TV. When I was a few feet from actor Sylvester Stallone I was shocked how short he was but he his short frame was all muscle and little body fat.

agreed. I was lucky enough to walk the red carpet and attend two Pirates premieres. I could not believe, that at 6’, I was taller than nearly everyone.

those were crazy nights... the pics I have... sitting next to Lauren holly for the movie and accidentally calling her son a “she” (IT WAS DARK!)... riding the haunted mansion alone with John lasseter and his family... lifetime memories.

Figments Friend

John Stamos is a cool guy.
And also a MAJOR 'Journey Into Imagination' and Figment fan.
You should see his collection of memorabilia...

When I've spent time with Tony, he often comes up in conversation as they are good friends.
He once wanted to show me some photos of the Figment puppet John had made as he knew I would be interested ( since I make puppet characters myself ) but didn't have the pictures transferred over to his new smart phone at the time.

Something for next time...!

;)

-

Namaari

In 2018 my family and I saw him at the Rose and Crown in Epcot with his family while watching the fireworks; they were 2 tables away from us and he and his wife had just had their son (so adorable)! I kept looking over at his table and my family told me to go over and say hi to him but I was too nervous, haha. I just ended up admiring him from afar, though he did smile at me as I walked passed their table to use the restroom 😄

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom