John C. Reilly confirms Wreck-It Ralph 2 is happening

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Well that is definitely not what I expected. I'm not really sure what to make of all this. I know it takes place on the Internet and all, but it all just seems like a cluster of a movie.
I imagine this is one short snippet from the movie. I wouldn't be surprised if what they showed was literally all we see of the Star Wars and Princess stuff.

Eckert

Well that is definitely not what I expected. I'm not really sure what to make of all this. I know it takes place on the Internet and all, but it all just seems like a cluster of a movie.
This seems very much like hype history repeating itself...remember that one scene in the first one with all the videogame characters?

Donaldfan1934

I imagine this is one short snippet from the movie. I wouldn't be surprised if what they showed was literally all we see of the Star Wars and Princess stuff.
Absolutely. While I do think there will be some exploration the world of the Internet just like there was some explorations the world of video games, I think there's a very good chance that ohmydisney.com will be the Sugar Rush of this film if you know what I mean.

brb1006

Original Poster
You must be a parent, too. I learned that lesson the hard way after letting my three year old watch what was supposed to be a YouTube Kids app. Never. Again.
I remember back when Youtube was young when searching up you wanted was the exact thing you needed before all those "Messed up" videos featuring Mickey and random crossovers plagued Youtube.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
1516126734142.png

MerlinTheGoat

That poor bunny!
I'm a 29 year old man, and I was that little girl in the car when I saw that. And to be fair it's a funny reaction. But that bunny's expression as it's forcing itself to eat that last pancake is just messed up...I need to hug a cute animal right now...yikes Disney.

But anyways, not sure i'm feeling this movie yet. It seems to have a solid premise. I was concerned how they would get Ralph and Vanellope onto the internet in a logical way, I assume they're rigging the arcade for online gaming of some sort. That's a great idea. I did love the first movie, beats out Frozen for me personally. But the humor in the trailer seemed kind of bland so far. Will wait and see though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom