John C. Reilly confirms Wreck-It Ralph 2 is happening

Magenta Panther

Yes first Frozen 2 coming, and now Wreck It Ralph!

Article can be read here.
http://entertainment.ie/cinema/news...hes-signed-on-for-Wreck-It-Ralph-2/367542.htm
YayCat.jpg

I hope King Candy comes back!

Sped2424

YAYYYYY if this opens the door for WIR to be taken seriously by the company so we can get an attraction somewhere (it's begging for one) then I am more than glad. This was really an underrated gem from Disney Animation.

Brer Panther

I assume so.

Not sure about King Candy, though. I actually recall reading an article where Alan Tudyk said that the only bad thIng about voicing King Candy was that he couldn't return for the sequel (the guy's got range, hopefully he can voice another character).

Sped2424

I assume so.

Not sure about King Candy, though. I actually recall reading an article where Alan Tudyk said that the only bad thIng about voicing King Candy was that he couldn't return for the sequel (the guy's got range, hopefully he can voice another character).
Let's look at it this way. There are clearly more than just one of the video game characters as they each inhabit their own arcade unit. Meaning the turbo that died was the turbo from this particular arcade unit that got shut down. But with the popularity of wreck it ralph coming back maybe the owner thought they could bring more 2D games back? And thus turbo makes a return? Just an easy way to incorporate him.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
upload_2017-7-14_21-54-43.png

The world wide web brings people from around the world together — mainly so that they can bicker and be mean to each other.

That’s what goes down in Ralph Breaks the Internet — the sequel to Walt Disney Animation Studios’ 2013 video game comedy Wreck-It Ralph. In footage revealed Friday at the D23 Expo, we see him uniting characters from two entirely different universes — the classic Disney fairy-tales… and Star Wars.

Disney’s princesses cross paths with the galaxy’s most uptight droid.

And they bicker. And they’re mean to each other. This really is the internet.

Our rough-and-tumble hero (voiced by John C. Reilly) and his sweet-and-sour friend Vanellope von Schweetz (Sarah Silverman) have escaped their arcade consoles and fallen into the realm of massive multiplayer online gameplay.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/14/wreck-it-ralph-sequel-star-wars-disney-princesses/

Sped2424

View attachment 215602

The world wide web brings people from around the world together — mainly so that they can bicker and be mean to each other.

That’s what goes down in Ralph Breaks the Internet — the sequel to Walt Disney Animation Studios’ 2013 video game comedy Wreck-It Ralph. In footage revealed Friday at the D23 Expo, we see him uniting characters from two entirely different universes — the classic Disney fairy-tales… and Star Wars.

Our rough-and-tumble hero (voiced by John C. Reilly) and his sweet-and-sour friend Vanellope von Schweetz (Sarah Silverman) have escaped their arcade consoles and fallen into the realm of massive multiplayer online gameplay.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/14/wreck-it-ralph-sequel-star-wars-disney-princesses/
The princess scenes is going to be an instant quote classic soon enough man the panel today really was phenomenal!!!

Donaldfan1934

View attachment 215602

Well that is definitely not what I expected. I'm not really sure what to make of all this. I know it takes place on the Internet and all, but it all just seems like a cluster of a movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom