Joe Rhode in Animal Kingdom now...

SMRT-1

I Just saw Joe heading in to Harambe - He was with a few other Imagineer types - i took a photo and he wandered off – kind of cool to see him here - (Yes, I said hello) ...
Thanks for the update! Good to hear when he is in the park.

RSoxNo1

This image kinda shows that now there are planters along the edges of the reflection pond to deter people from playing in it.
2011-12-13+Dinosaur+AK.JPG

Why people ever wanted to play in 1 cm deep water in the middle of AK i will never know, but they did resolve the issue. Maybe Joe was trying to make a point to other execs to change the pond so that what he was doing, wouldn’t happen :rolleyes:
No, that means the pond is closed.

Gracy_hm

I know Meg isn't popular but when I wrote her I received a call from her assistant and I was then transferred to her. I was amazed they would do that. That was last year and she was very kind and really amazing with us as guests. Again I don't know much about her as a part of the corporate structure but as a person she was very kind.

MerlinTheGoat

I know Meg isn't popular but when I wrote her I received a call from her assistant and I was then transferred to her. I was amazed they would do that. That was last year and she was very kind and really amazing with us as guests. Again I don't know much about her as a part of the corporate structure but as a person she was very kind.
I don't think you're alone in that opinion. Most people who have met her seem to agree she's very nice. I've yet to come across any comments here saying they met her and she was unpleasant.

What has been criticized about Meg Crofton has been her inability to do her job properly- running a theme park (or rather several theme parks). Her people skills are not really what is in question, but rather her ability to perform her primary job properly (it doesn't help that she is said to not actually care at all about the parks she's running, as Lee said it's beneath her).

You can be an incredibly nice person but still suck at your job. Being sweet does not automatically entitle you to such an incredibly important position in a massive corporation like Disney. Especially when you've shown countless times that you seem incapable of performing your job properly. This is the problem people have with Meg Crofton (among a number of others in the upper segments of the Disney corporation).

According to several people here, she won't be at the Disney company much longer anyways. Apparently she's in poor health and doesn't want her job anymore. I've not been able to tell much from the insiders here whether she'll be replaced by someone who will be any better at the job. Any comment about that guys?

FutureCEO

I
According to several people here, she won't be at the Disney company much longer anyways. Apparently she's in poor health and doesn't want her job anymore. I've not been able to tell much from the insiders here whether she'll be replaced by someone who will be any better at the job. Any comment about that guys?

I would like her job as would everyone on here

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom