Jock's Hangar Bar

mebucko

Original Poster
Good Morning!
Know it is new, but has anyone observed whether or not it has been overly crowded - especially during the lunchtime hours? It looks like a fantastic stop during our early December trip!
Thanks, and Cheers!
Bill

Bairstow

Was there last week.
It didn't seem particularly crowded for lunch or late night on a Wednesday night- I mean, you could get a table in a reasonable period of time. It's not like Trader Sam's-crowded right now.

mebucko

Original Poster
Thanks, Bairstow!
That's good news! We're really looking forward to it. Did you eat there?
Cheers,
Bill

Bairstow

Thanks, Bairstow!
That's good news! We're really looking forward to it. Did you eat there?
Cheers,
Bill

Didn't eat there, but walked through to check out the decor. There's a lot of cool things to look at, inside and out, and I wish we had had more time.
The small plates were all really expensive and we wanted a real meal, so we ended up going to Bongos instead, which was great.

Last edited:

mebucko

Original Poster
The photos of the decor look great! Lead us to the gift shop and the rubber duckies!
At least at WDW, there's always a next time!
Thanks,
Bill

HolleBolleGijs

We went somewhere in the 2/3pm range Saturday of Columbus day weekend. There weren't any indoor tables available, and only a few outdoor ones. We ended up eating outside. There were a lot more tables available when we were leaving, but still none inside.

We went as a late lunch, and I was able to make a meal out of the falafel tacos. Just be warned, the food menu is VERY spicy.

mebucko

Original Poster
Thanks! Will definitely keep the "spicy" warning in mind!
I wonder if the outside tables will be "chilly" in December? The "spicy" might actually be an asset!!
Cheers,
Bill

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom