'Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar' concept art and construction at Disney Springs The Landing

djkidkaz

I'm wondering if anything else opened near the area. I imagine the new marketplace boat dock alongside this opens today as well. There was an area near here where I believe I saw planters and such behind walls. It might have been the new path to morimoto Asia which doesn't open until next Tuesday but the new path could possibly be open. It just seems a lot of these projects all have the same end date. I guess we'll see what walls were removed this morning.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
I like to imagine that the reason that the update isn't on the front page yet is because they are busy sampling all of the signature drinks, and the photo update might end up quite out of focus at the end of the day.

You mean if they find there way home today ;) lol

njDizFan

Loooks really good...I also think the menu is relatively innovative(for Disney). It doesn't look like a huge establishment, does anybody know the capacity?

I also like the use of the boat as a dining area, and what is the mini-sub area?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Loooks really good...I also think the menu is relatively innovative(for Disney). It doesn't look like a huge establishment, does anybody know the capacity?

I also like the use of the boat as a dining area, and what is the mini-sub area?
150 capacity, inside and out.

The diving bell is a small seating area for around 6 guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom