'Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar' concept art and construction at Disney Springs The Landing

StageFrenzy

That looks amazing. Any word if it's an OP?
Did the ole google box and it appears to be OP. Did see a Hanger Steakhouse in Cali (not dis area), hanger bar and grille in College Park, FL and the hanger in downtown St. Pete.

Seems misplace. Why would there be an airport at a marina? Can't wait for the back story on this one.

Air, Land and See all that Disney Springs has to offer you!

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Seaplane hangars were quite common at marinas at one point in time. Remote locations like Alaska still use them quite a bit.
You are right. There is a lot of scope for how this can be incorporated. I'm really looking forward to see this one.

Hangars do not have to be at airports, and this is clearly not going to be an airport.

71jason

Train theme coming next, I assume? Or, I guess they could go with an automobile theme.

Rumors last year had the Adventurers Club turning into a train-themed restaurant; there was even some concept art.

Boathouse, Hanger, steakhouse in 8-Traxx, something in Mannequins, train restaurant in AdvClub ... in addition to Raglan, Portabello and Paradiso ... that's as many restaurants as PI had clubs in the same amount of space. Outside of Christmas and Spring Break, I don't see how they all draw enough guests to stay in business.

Nick Pappagiorgio

Seems misplace. Why would there be an airport at a marina? Can't wait for the back story on this one.

I live in a town that used to be famous for our medical springs. At one point we had a train station, and a small airport for a couple years. (interest in the spirings died off for some reason shortly after it was built). Medical springs used to be big vacation destinations.

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Rumors last year had the Adventurers Club turning into a train-themed restaurant; there was even some concept art.

Boathouse, Hanger, steakhouse in 8-Traxx, something in Mannequins, train restaurant in AdvClub ... in addition to Raglan, Portabello and Paradiso ... that's as many restaurants as PI had clubs in the same amount of space. Outside of Christmas and Spring Break, I don't see how they all draw enough guests to stay in business.

Some won't.

I'd think at least 1 or 2 of the locations will wind up being that local place, you know, the one that has a new resturant every 3, 4, 6 years, and nothing ever quite takes?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom