Rumor Jingle Bell Jingle Bam

drew81

Original Poster
Rumor-

Could Jingle Bell Jingle Bam be returning this year?
Anyone hear anything on this?

mattpeto

Just checking in here...
  • Still no nighttime events on the DHS calendar effective from December 1st.
  • Wonderful World of Animation and Disney Movie Magic showtimes stop on November 30th.
  • The Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! still says "Enjoy a holiday spectacular when this jolly fireworks display returns in 2021.". It's said that since last holiday season IIRC.
Some cast members I have talked to have said no news still, but it's not dead until December 1st gets WWOA.

ToTBellHop

Just checking in here...
  • Still no nighttime events on the DHS calendar effective from December 1st.
  • Wonderful World of Animation and Disney Movie Magic showtimes stop on November 30th.
  • The Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! still says "Enjoy a holiday spectacular when this jolly fireworks display returns in 2021.". It's said that since last holiday season IIRC.
Some cast members I have talked to have said no news still, but it's not dead until December 1st gets WWOA.
I really don’t think it is happening.

mattpeto

New morning, same calendar:

1637681366575.png

mattpeto

It ain't happening

I'm confident it's not either.

I still think the calendar is worth watching and I'll keep the daily updates until we have finality. You only have me doing this for a few more days, hang in there!

I also think it's possible they just eliminate WWOA and DMM, it's just sort of a waste from what I have heard. It does not draw people.

mattpeto

For those that celebrate, happy Thanksgiving!

Your daily reminder: 12/1 calendar remains blank.

My gut says we get a resolution tomorrow. I'm not predicting Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! returns, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if they kept WWOA and DMM off the schedule for 12/1 and forward either.

They will need something to keep people out of EPCOT and MK during the holiday stretch and a busy spring 2022. Without Fantasmic! being ready for a while, maybe there's a glimmer of hope for SWAGS returning still.

mattpeto

Your daily update: 12/1 calendar remains blank

Countdown is at 5 nights (or sooner if Disney publishes an update to the calendar).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom