• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rumor Jingle Bell Jingle Bam

drew81

Original Poster
Rumor-

Could Jingle Bell Jingle Bam be returning this year?
Anyone hear anything on this?

mattpeto

Just checking in here...
  • Still no nighttime events on the DHS calendar effective from December 1st.
  • Wonderful World of Animation and Disney Movie Magic showtimes stop on November 30th.
  • The Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! still says "Enjoy a holiday spectacular when this jolly fireworks display returns in 2021.". It's said that since last holiday season IIRC.
Some cast members I have talked to have said no news still, but it's not dead until December 1st gets WWOA.

ToTBellHop

In the Parks
No
Just checking in here...
  • Still no nighttime events on the DHS calendar effective from December 1st.
  • Wonderful World of Animation and Disney Movie Magic showtimes stop on November 30th.
  • The Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! still says "Enjoy a holiday spectacular when this jolly fireworks display returns in 2021.". It's said that since last holiday season IIRC.
Some cast members I have talked to have said no news still, but it's not dead until December 1st gets WWOA.
I really don’t think it is happening.

mattpeto

New morning, same calendar:

1637681366575.png

mattpeto

It ain't happening

I'm confident it's not either.

I still think the calendar is worth watching and I'll keep the daily updates until we have finality. You only have me doing this for a few more days, hang in there!

I also think it's possible they just eliminate WWOA and DMM, it's just sort of a waste from what I have heard. It does not draw people.

mattpeto

For those that celebrate, happy Thanksgiving!

Your daily reminder: 12/1 calendar remains blank.

My gut says we get a resolution tomorrow. I'm not predicting Jingle Bell Jingle BAM! returns, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if they kept WWOA and DMM off the schedule for 12/1 and forward either.

They will need something to keep people out of EPCOT and MK during the holiday stretch and a busy spring 2022. Without Fantasmic! being ready for a while, maybe there's a glimmer of hope for SWAGS returning still.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom