JIM HILL: "Lots of new shows and experiences are coming to Epcot's Future World"

Surferboy567

Original Poster
As the title suggests, Jim Hill has said lots of new shows and experiences are coming to Epcot's Future World. We can all infer this but before he went into any details Len Testa cut him off. Say what you will about Jim Hill but thought I'd pass the message along as I couldn't find a thread like this. Thoughts?

Source: Disney Dish March 25th

willtravel

As the title suggests, Jim Hill has said lots of new shows and experiences are coming to Epcot's Future World. We can all infer this but before he went into any details Len Testa cut him off. Say what you will about Jim Hill but thought I'd pass the message along as I couldn't find a thread like this. Thoughts?

Source: Disney Dish March 25th
Why would he be cut off? Was it not known in advance on what would be discussed?

Surferboy567

Original Poster
Why would he be cut off? Was it not known in advance on what would be discussed?

Jim goes on really long explanations and before he gave details on something that wasn't announced Len stopped him...if you listen to the latest episode that released today you will know what I'm talking about.

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Well, not to go off-topic, the list of Epcot's changes so far is getting pretty long if we add it all up:

• New Entrance Area
  • Awesome Planet show in The Land
  • Guardians of the Galaxy ride
  • Space Restaurant
  • Play Pavilion
  • new China film
  • new Canada film
  • Ratatouille ride
  • BATB sing-along in France

Strongly rumored:
  • Spaceship Earth revamp
  • Innoventions west going away

The only major things beyond that in Future World would be Journey into Imagination, Nemo and Test Track.

peter11435

Well, not to go off-topic, the list of Epcot's changes so far is getting pretty long if we add it all up:

• New Entrance Area
  • Awesome Planet show in The Land
  • Guardians of the Galaxy ride
  • Space Restaurant
  • Play Pavilion
  • new China film
  • new Canada film
  • Ratatouille ride
  • BATB sing-along in France

Strongly rumored:
  • Spaceship Earth revamp
  • Innoventions west going away

The only major things beyond that in Future World would be Journey into Imagination, Nemo and Test Track.
Don’t forget the already completed mission: space and American adventure refreshes.

Kman101

Is this new info?

I feel like it is, to me at least. What new shows and experiences are coming to Future World? I guess if you count watching demo ... ;) but seriously, and what was he even referring to in that regards? A theater stage show? New fireworks? Actual entertainment changes?

I'm confused. And now wish he wasn't apparently cut off from continuing to talk about it, lol.

Can someone elaborate a little better? @lentesta

lentesta

Premium Member
I feel like it is, to me at least. What new shows and experiences are coming to Future World? I guess if you count watching demo ... ;) but seriously, and what was he even referring to in that regards? A theater stage show? New fireworks? Actual entertainment changes?

I'm confused. And now wish he wasn't apparently cut off from continuing to talk about it, lol.

Can someone elaborate a little better? @lentesta

Jim can't, and I told him not to tell me anything else until he can.

Kman101

Jim can't, and I told him not to tell me anything else until he can.

Thank you for that! I'm glad for that, actually, because a lot of times things get out there, and I know he's not ill intentioned, but people run with rumors ... thanks for the explanation :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom