JetBlue?

dentistw

Flying down from NYC in May with my partner and would like to enjoy a relaxing flight.

Anybody flown JetBlue?

Wha'cha think?

ToTBellHop

we're flying it next week:) VERY nice planes. They were one of the first to put bullet-proof doors in front of the cockpit, and there are tvs for every seat with tons of channels. Very nice.

Upvote 0

mickeyman

my parents took a flight with jetblue about 2 months ago and they said they would never fly another airline again. All the planes are brand new, with leather seats, 24 channel direct tv free at every seat. no meals though but who cares. also prices seem much cheaper than other airlines. I am flying on sunday so I will give you my true opinion when I get back.

Upvote 0

JenLUVSmickey

I take jetBlue at least 2 or 3 times a year to Florida. Other places to. Its the only airline I fly now. Its comfortable and all the workers are so friendly. I was invited into the cockpit when everyone was boarding the plane. It was kinda cool. I trust them and you get 24 channels of TV FREE. How can you beat that!?

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

They are trying hard to become popular among the leading airlines. I think they should fly to and from more airports though. The only reason I don't book with them more often is that they don't fly out of Newark, and it is annoying to go all the way from JFK from my house. So unless the price is substantially different I really can't use them. But I have flown them a couple of times and really liked it.

Upvote 0

JenLUVSmickey

Well, I can understand that. I live 10-15 minutes from JFk so it is pretty convenient for me. (Although I HATE flying):hurl:

Again, I can understand your point but I would hate to see jetblue get too big. There are so on top of things right now, I would hate to see them lose it.

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

every few months they add more airports. They are just expanding as they become more popular. It's tough to be an airline at present (post Sept. 11th), so they don't want to expand too quickly.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom