jet ski's at L M A show

lscott933

Original Poster
has anyone seen the show with the jet ski's in them yet. on the laughingplace website are pictures with the jet ski's in then. look to see you like them. it looks like it was on sunday show.

Mission: SPACE

To my knowledge, they hadn't been used in the show yet... but if MiceAge has pictures of it, I'm assuming Sunday is the only day we've used them. The jet ski scene fits into the motorcycle sequence, and is pretty short, but impressive. I've only seen them rehearsing, but it's definitely a good addition to the show.

GaryT977

When I went to one of the previews, I asked a CM why there were no JetSkis in the show like in the Paris version. He told me it was because the water tanks were built too shallow. :veryconfu

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Gary, that CM was just BSing you. They just haven't done enough rehearsing yet, remember, they still have a few more days before the show officially opens.

WDW_Sam

Thats a shame.. It would be really cool to see some Jet-Skis, i want the Florida one to beat the Paris one... France cannot beat US!

Sam

GaryT977

Thrawn said:
Gary, that CM was just BSing you. They just haven't done enough rehearsing yet, remember, they still have a few more days before the show officially opens.

I figured as much. Those tanks looked plenty deep enough to support a JetSki.

Mission: SPACE

The CM wasn't BSing you, Gary... they have bottomed out the jet skis in there. Once they start using the jet skis, you'll see just how shallow that water is when someone walks through it... it's only about waist high.

LSUxStitch

Just for reference, JetSkis do not need much deeper than a waist high depth. They actually can run shallower than that, since they do not have propellors (sp?). Now if they are jumping into that depth, then yes it would seem to be too shallow.

amfail20

LSUxStitch said:
Just for reference, JetSkis do not need much deeper than a waist high depth. They actually can run shallower than that, since they do not have propellors (sp?). Now if they are jumping into that depth, then yes it would seem to be too shallow.

WOW u sound smart... all of that activity in Chatham mustve helped...

s25843

LSUxStitch said:

Correct, they have a jet drive that uses an internal impeller to suck in the water. They only need a foot or so.

ddbutts1

We went to the show on Sunday, they used the Jet Skis during the show. For what they did it seemed like a waste of time, maybe they should of had built the wells bigger.

Sledge

Account Suspended
s25843 said:
Correct, they have a jet drive that uses an internal impeller to suck in the water. They only need a foot or so.

A foot of water? :lol:

I use to stunt ride jet skis so I know a lot about them. The minimum you should take it in is about 3 to 4 feet depending on the weight of the rider.

Anyone know what kind of jet skis they are using?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
WDW_Sam said:
Thats a shame.. It would be really cool to see some Jet-Skis, i want the Florida one to beat the Paris one... France cannot beat US!

Sam

Pleeeese...

Paris` Jet Skis were mothballed after a serious accident with them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom